golf 4 tdi

TINY
Cadet
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:12 pm
Car Make: Vw
Car Model: Polo sportline tdi
Membership No: missing
Location: Johannesburg - Westrand

golf 4 tdi

Post by TINY » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Howzit gents.

What are the different specs on golf 4 tdi motors , if any? Is there anyone who's modded these that can shed some light on what mods they have done and what power gains they have seen?! Jst any general information about these cars and what's your opinions...

Thanks
got smoke??!
User avatar
Spooln_4
Cadet
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Car Make: Vw
Membership No: missing

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Spooln_4 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 pm

I think they only came in the 74kw and 81kw engine here in S.A. They are VE type, different to the polo engine. What I have read on other forums most common upgrades are, decat, mufflerrectomy (strait pipe from front to back), software and you can also change injector nozzles. Those are most common, but all depends what you want to achieve and budget. Great cars! I have had mine for a year now, no troubles at all. Will be doing software any time soon.. Do your self a fovour and log onto TDICLUBforums, LOADS of info there!! Enjoy.
User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 48485
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Neuk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am

I thought we only got the VE110 which is the 81kw engine, which is practically bombproof. First port of call for modifying would be a remap and from there I would look at decent FMIC and at least a decat. You can take things further with a larger turbo, different nozzles, higher capacity fuel pump, etc. but it gets costly...
Nic

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's
User avatar
dazza
Field Marshal
Posts: 12020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Car Make: VW and VW
Car Model: Amarok and Citi Sport
Membership No: 1327
Location: Roodepoort

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by dazza » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 am

I think officially the VE MKIV TDI was 84kw and 250nm in SA. Great cars... potentially the best TDI VW ever made in my opinion.

Software will give you what you need in gains, I beleive the safe bosst levels are around 1.3 bar as apposed to stock levels that should be around 1.1bar.
Decat and a decent intercooler are then further great mods to do. In fact these would be the first I would do before software. The tiny stock intercooler is a joke to say the least.

The guys over the pond to amazing things on this platform, plenty potential in these cars
Darryn Van Rooyen
Current: 14 Amarok BITDI D/C 4Motion H/L Auto
Current: 1987 Citi Sport 1.6
Previous:
12' MKVI GTI Manual
2009 Audi TT 2.0TFSI S-Tronic
2008 Honda CBX250 Twister - Crashed!
2011 Amarok BiTDI D/C Highline 4Motion
08 RS MKV GTI DSG
09 ZG Ibiza Cupra TDI
06 CW Sportline
01 Citi 1.4i
01 Yamaha YZ125
99 Toyota Tazz
94 Fox 1.8 Sport
User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 48485
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Neuk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 am

dazza wrote:I think officially the VE MKIV TDI was 84kw and 250nm in SA. Great cars... potentially the best TDI VW ever made in my opinion.
Should be this engine locally if I am not mistaken...

1.9 I4 TDI 81kW (AHF/ASV)
Nic

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's
User avatar
dazza
Field Marshal
Posts: 12020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Car Make: VW and VW
Car Model: Amarok and Citi Sport
Membership No: 1327
Location: Roodepoort

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by dazza » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 am

Neuk wrote:
dazza wrote:I think officially the VE MKIV TDI was 84kw and 250nm in SA. Great cars... potentially the best TDI VW ever made in my opinion.
Should be this engine locally if I am not mistaken...

1.9 I4 TDI 81kW (AHF/ASV)
Not ALH?
Darryn Van Rooyen
Current: 14 Amarok BITDI D/C 4Motion H/L Auto
Current: 1987 Citi Sport 1.6
Previous:
12' MKVI GTI Manual
2009 Audi TT 2.0TFSI S-Tronic
2008 Honda CBX250 Twister - Crashed!
2011 Amarok BiTDI D/C Highline 4Motion
08 RS MKV GTI DSG
09 ZG Ibiza Cupra TDI
06 CW Sportline
01 Citi 1.4i
01 Yamaha YZ125
99 Toyota Tazz
94 Fox 1.8 Sport
User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 48485
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Neuk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 am

dazza wrote:
Neuk wrote:
dazza wrote:I think officially the VE MKIV TDI was 84kw and 250nm in SA. Great cars... potentially the best TDI VW ever made in my opinion.
Should be this engine locally if I am not mistaken...

1.9 I4 TDI 81kW (AHF/ASV)
Not ALH?
Unless we got some typical Souf Africanied engine...

1.9 I4 TDI 66kW (AGR/ALH)
Nic

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's
User avatar
dazza
Field Marshal
Posts: 12020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Car Make: VW and VW
Car Model: Amarok and Citi Sport
Membership No: 1327
Location: Roodepoort

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by dazza » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 am

hmm OK not sure then actually
Darryn Van Rooyen
Current: 14 Amarok BITDI D/C 4Motion H/L Auto
Current: 1987 Citi Sport 1.6
Previous:
12' MKVI GTI Manual
2009 Audi TT 2.0TFSI S-Tronic
2008 Honda CBX250 Twister - Crashed!
2011 Amarok BiTDI D/C Highline 4Motion
08 RS MKV GTI DSG
09 ZG Ibiza Cupra TDI
06 CW Sportline
01 Citi 1.4i
01 Yamaha YZ125
99 Toyota Tazz
94 Fox 1.8 Sport
User avatar
Scatman
General
Posts: 9440
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 320d Msport
Membership No: 1773
Location: Magalieskruin, Pretoria

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Scatman » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 am

Mine is rated 81Kw, AHF engine number on the papers. I absolutely love this car, it's helluva fuel efficient (about 0.5-0.7l-100km lighter than the Sportlines, and very very comfortable and very well built.

As for performance mods, I'd look at software and a front mount intercooler (FMIC) first, heatsoak sucks... Then later on get the larger injector nozzles and the 11mm diesel pump internals (mine has 10mm internals iirc).

If that's not enough, then you can fit a GT2052 turbo and do some headwork, exhaust, intake and cam, then you'll be nearing 200whp quite easily.
Current:
2008 BMW 320d Msport Auto
Ex:
2006 Audi A3 2.0T
2006 BMW E90 330d Manual
*Click here*
2006 Sportline
*Click here*
Mk4 Jetta TDI - 79wKw, 256Nm atw @KAR
*Click here*
Margaret - '75 Audi 80 Restoration Project
*Click here*
2005 1.4i Citi Golf
*Click here*
User avatar
dazza
Field Marshal
Posts: 12020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Car Make: VW and VW
Car Model: Amarok and Citi Sport
Membership No: 1327
Location: Roodepoort

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by dazza » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 am

Scatman wrote:Mine is rated 81Kw, AHF engine number on the papers. I absolutely love this car, it's helluva fuel efficient (about 0.5-0.7l-100km lighter than the Sportlines, and very very comfortable and very well built.

As for performance mods, I'd look at software and a front mount intercooler (FMIC) first, heatsoak sucks... Then later on get the larger injector nozzles and the 11mm diesel pump internals (mine has 10mm internals iirc).

If that's not enough, then you can fit a GT2052 turbo and do some headwork, exhaust, intake and cam, then you'll be nearing 200whp quite easily.
Try closer to 300HP with all those supporting mods...well with a 2260 series turbo that is :troll:
Darryn Van Rooyen
Current: 14 Amarok BITDI D/C 4Motion H/L Auto
Current: 1987 Citi Sport 1.6
Previous:
12' MKVI GTI Manual
2009 Audi TT 2.0TFSI S-Tronic
2008 Honda CBX250 Twister - Crashed!
2011 Amarok BiTDI D/C Highline 4Motion
08 RS MKV GTI DSG
09 ZG Ibiza Cupra TDI
06 CW Sportline
01 Citi 1.4i
01 Yamaha YZ125
99 Toyota Tazz
94 Fox 1.8 Sport
User avatar
Scatman
General
Posts: 9440
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 320d Msport
Membership No: 1773
Location: Magalieskruin, Pretoria

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Scatman » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

dazza wrote: Try closer to 300HP with all those supporting mods...well with a 2260 series turbo that is :troll:
:fear: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:


All you need is a compressor wheel similar to this...

Image

:lol:
Current:
2008 BMW 320d Msport Auto
Ex:
2006 Audi A3 2.0T
2006 BMW E90 330d Manual
*Click here*
2006 Sportline
*Click here*
Mk4 Jetta TDI - 79wKw, 256Nm atw @KAR
*Click here*
Margaret - '75 Audi 80 Restoration Project
*Click here*
2005 1.4i Citi Golf
*Click here*
User avatar
Killerwatt
Lieutenant-Colonel
Posts: 4687
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Car Make: AUDI
Car Model: S3
Membership No: missing
Location: Brakenhurst

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Killerwatt » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Far as i know we only got the ahf motors.
The vnt15 and those .205 nozzles both max out at just over 100kw.
So if you want to upgrade the turbo then definitly look at the nozzles or something like propane injection.
Also i dont think you will see 300hp with the 11mm pump, 200whp is much more realistic.
User avatar
Amith11
Brigadier
Posts: 6353
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 am
Car Make: DUH !!!
Car Model: MK7 GTI
Membership No: 1545
Location: Little Falls

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Amith11 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 pm

awesome cars.
Need to decat mine soon and then load a file.
What options are there for a cooler. (I still have not done that on my .:R dammit)
MK 7 GTi
Mk4 Tdi Wagon (Daily)
[email protected]

Lost Loves:
MK4 TDi
Mk4 GTI .:R (True Love)
MK3 Cabriolette 2.0l Exec
Mk2 GTI 1.8 8V
Mk1 GTS (4door)
User avatar
Killerwatt
Lieutenant-Colonel
Posts: 4687
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Car Make: AUDI
Car Model: S3
Membership No: missing
Location: Brakenhurst

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Killerwatt » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Decat made a big difference on mine, Bigger than the DP.
Cooler size is a bit limited because of the crash bar but then you can space the radiator back.
I think a 550x160x65 core would be ideal without cutting bumper support.
Did you sort your WMI though? I'm getting below ambient already with the tiny smic....
User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 48485
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Neuk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Scatman wrote:If that's not enough, then you can fit a GT2052 turbo and do some headwork, exhaust, intake and cam, then you'll be nearing 200whp quite easily.
How many guys have you seen fiddle with head work on these or PD engines?

I have seen close to 300bhp from a PD100 based engine but that was with a huge turbo, NOS, LPG and a lot of little tricks...
Nic

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's
User avatar
Amith11
Brigadier
Posts: 6353
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 am
Car Make: DUH !!!
Car Model: MK7 GTI
Membership No: 1545
Location: Little Falls

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Amith11 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Will do the decat by end of this week if time permits.
I will try to check around for a cooler for the Diesel need to do some digging around. i am not a fn of cutting etc and neither do i want to spend big money on the daily.

I have the WMI on the R and what an amazing difference also getting below ambient with the radio tapedeck size of a cooler.
I do think that i will prefer a cooler though with it becoming even more consistent.

It also looks good ...
MK 7 GTi
Mk4 Tdi Wagon (Daily)
[email protected]

Lost Loves:
MK4 TDi
Mk4 GTI .:R (True Love)
MK3 Cabriolette 2.0l Exec
Mk2 GTI 1.8 8V
Mk1 GTS (4door)
User avatar
Scatman
General
Posts: 9440
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 320d Msport
Membership No: 1773
Location: Magalieskruin, Pretoria

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Scatman » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Neuk wrote:
Scatman wrote:If that's not enough, then you can fit a GT2052 turbo and do some headwork, exhaust, intake and cam, then you'll be nearing 200whp quite easily.
How many guys have you seen fiddle with head work on these or PD engines?

I have seen close to 300bhp from a PD100 based engine but that was with a huge turbo, NOS, LPG and a lot of little tricks...
Not a lot, just saw this one Jetta 4 TDI on youtube and it said he had headwork and some cam fitted. Made loads of soot and around 230wHp
Current:
2008 BMW 320d Msport Auto
Ex:
2006 Audi A3 2.0T
2006 BMW E90 330d Manual
*Click here*
2006 Sportline
*Click here*
Mk4 Jetta TDI - 79wKw, 256Nm atw @KAR
*Click here*
Margaret - '75 Audi 80 Restoration Project
*Click here*
2005 1.4i Citi Golf
*Click here*
User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 48485
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Neuk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Scatman wrote:
Neuk wrote:
Scatman wrote:If that's not enough, then you can fit a GT2052 turbo and do some headwork, exhaust, intake and cam, then you'll be nearing 200whp quite easily.
How many guys have you seen fiddle with head work on these or PD engines?

I have seen close to 300bhp from a PD100 based engine but that was with a huge turbo, NOS, LPG and a lot of little tricks...
Not a lot, just saw this one Jetta 4 TDI on youtube and it said he had headwork and some cam fitted. Made loads of soot and around 230wHp
Cool...

Someone on tdiclub.com once fiddled with a head a bit, some flowing and a different camshaft but the gains were minimal...
Nic

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's
User avatar
Scatman
General
Posts: 9440
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 320d Msport
Membership No: 1773
Location: Magalieskruin, Pretoria

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Scatman » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Neuk wrote:
Cool...

Someone on tdiclub.com once fiddled with a head a bit, some flowing and a different camshaft but the gains were minimal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5UORvDLqP0
"Car has the following Mods
Darkside Developments GTB2260VK turbo kit
1.9L PD130 Motor
Stage 2 colt cam
Malone Tuning Software
AutoSelectTuning Custom piping and Intercooler
Darkside Developments 3" Turbo Back exhaust

all of this running at MAX duration for fuel and 30PSI of boost"
Current:
2008 BMW 320d Msport Auto
Ex:
2006 Audi A3 2.0T
2006 BMW E90 330d Manual
*Click here*
2006 Sportline
*Click here*
Mk4 Jetta TDI - 79wKw, 256Nm atw @KAR
*Click here*
Margaret - '75 Audi 80 Restoration Project
*Click here*
2005 1.4i Citi Golf
*Click here*
User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 48485
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Neuk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Scatman wrote:
Neuk wrote:
Cool...

Someone on tdiclub.com once fiddled with a head a bit, some flowing and a different camshaft but the gains were minimal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5UORvDLqP0
"Car has the following Mods
Darkside Developments GTB2260VK turbo kit
1.9L PD130 Motor
Stage 2 colt cam
Malone Tuning Software
AutoSelectTuning Custom piping and Intercooler
Darkside Developments 3" Turbo Back exhaust

all of this running at MAX duration for fuel and 30PSI of boost"
Can you say soot, lol...

This was from about 5 years ago, look how clean it is at higher rpm...



And he has since changed a lot, haven't kept up to date though...

Nic

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's
User avatar
dazza
Field Marshal
Posts: 12020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Car Make: VW and VW
Car Model: Amarok and Citi Sport
Membership No: 1327
Location: Roodepoort

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by dazza » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Check youtube for the JSP silver MKIV Jetta...2256 turbo, nozzles, Cam upgrade etc etc
Darryn Van Rooyen
Current: 14 Amarok BITDI D/C 4Motion H/L Auto
Current: 1987 Citi Sport 1.6
Previous:
12' MKVI GTI Manual
2009 Audi TT 2.0TFSI S-Tronic
2008 Honda CBX250 Twister - Crashed!
2011 Amarok BiTDI D/C Highline 4Motion
08 RS MKV GTI DSG
09 ZG Ibiza Cupra TDI
06 CW Sportline
01 Citi 1.4i
01 Yamaha YZ125
99 Toyota Tazz
94 Fox 1.8 Sport
User avatar
Spooln_4
Cadet
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Car Make: Vw
Membership No: missing

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Spooln_4 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Killerwatt wrote:Far as i know we only got the ahf motors.
The vnt15 and those .205 nozzles both max out at just over 100kw.
So if you want to upgrade the turbo then definitly look at the nozzles or something like propane injection.
Also i dont think you will see 300hp with the 11mm pump, 200whp is much more realistic.
I don't know how many is in S.A but I almost bought an ALH before I bought my car, that's why I thought mabe there's more of them here lol.. It had cloth seats and no cruise control, pretty basic.
User avatar
JVR
Cadet
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:55 pm
Location: Randburg
Contact:

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by JVR » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Get a price on a clutch that will take 400nm+ before you mod. Mine made ~140hp & ~330nm on Panic's dyno, and it ate stock clutches
'10 Tiguan 2.0TDI
'00 A3 1.8T
User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 48485
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Neuk » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm

JVR wrote:Get a price on a clutch that will take 400nm+ before you mod. Mine made ~140hp & ~330nm on Panic's dyno, and it ate stock clutches
I am not sure if the OP exhibits the same driving finesse as you do...

:grin:
Nic

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's
User avatar
Killerwatt
Lieutenant-Colonel
Posts: 4687
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Car Make: AUDI
Car Model: S3
Membership No: missing
Location: Brakenhurst

Re: golf 4 tdi

Post by Killerwatt » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 pm

If you dont want to get a beefy clutch then just tune the thing to limit torque.
Post Reply