Car Insurance

Auto Agent is a car dealer website solution that allows new and used car dealers to manage their own stock, on their own website
KlaasViljoen
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 1 month

Car Insurance

Post by KlaasViljoen »

So thing is, I recently bought a new car. They didn't let me leave the dealership without a car insurance policy :( If anyone wants, out of all the providers I got the quickest response and I THINK the best premiums from carinsurance.co.za . Hope this helps!!
TimeShifter
Lieutenant
Registered for: 12 years 10 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 2012 Mk6 GTi
Membership No: missing

Re: Car Insurance

Post by TimeShifter »

KlaasViljoen wrote:So thing is, I recently bought a new car. They didn't let me leave the dealership without a car insurance policy :( If anyone wants, out of all the providers I got the quickest response and I THINK the best premiums from carinsurance.co.za . Hope this helps!!
Very od first post... I take it you work for them?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2012 VW Golf Mk6 GTi
[color=#0000FF]Chuck Norris[/color] wrote: Wadup TimeShifter! Will you please teach me how to do that round house kick again?
Greenz
Captain
Registered for: 10 years 2 months
Car Make: Ford
Car Model: Focus ST

Post by Greenz »

You joined to tell us that?
2010 ST225 - 238kw 439nm
Gert van Staden
Cadet
Registered for: 4 years 2 months

Post by Gert van Staden »

KlaasViljoen wrote:So thing is, I recently bought a new car. They didn't let me leave the dealership without a car insurance policy :( If anyone wants, out of all the providers I got the quickest response and I THINK the best premiums from carinsurance.co.za . Hope this helps!!
Enter the ninja.....

Sent from my SM-J106F using Tapatalk