Polo tsi advice needed

ismbul
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 7 months

Polo tsi advice needed

Post by ismbul »

Hi,

I sent in my polo tsi for oil service at dealership. Car started miss firing after service. Took it back to dealer. They said it's injectors. They did a ultrasonic bath on injectors. Didn't work. They then changed injectors. Didn't work. Now they saying electrical. Car has been with them for 21 days. Car has service plan and extended warranty. They refuse to give courtesy car. They want me to pay for ultrasonic bath R3000.
My question is, do I have to pay for the bath when clearly it didn't work. What action can I take against them cos the vehicle was 100%. How can it have all these issues after oil service.
Please advise me on what to do.
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 13 years
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: Polo tsi advice needed

Post by Unobeat »

Damn this Sucks.
Sounds like, you need to go there and scream at someone to sort this car out as a technician messed something up.

How can a simple oil change service cause a car to misfire, i don't understand.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.
ismbul
Enlisted

Post by ismbul »

Yeah, I don't understand either unless something removed or damaged.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Kavi4GP
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 9 years 7 months
Car Make: Toyota
Car Model: Corolla D4-D
Membership No: 2016

Post by Kavi4GP »

ismbul wrote:Yeah, I don't understand either unless something removed or damaged.

If it's in plan and warranty , then dealer cannot ask you to pay , it's not a normal wear item and they should have it fixed before asking for any fee

Sent from my CPH1717 using Tapatalk

Current:
2017 Toyota Corolla D4-D Ultimate Performance Tuned
2013 A3 1.6 TDi S-Tronic 8V.1

EX:
2014 Polo 1.2 TSI Comfortline CPi Tuned
2013 Ford Focus 2.0 Sport
2011 Hyundai i20 1.4
2006 Toyota RunX
ismbul
Enlisted

Post by ismbul »

Kavi4GP wrote:
ismbul wrote:Yeah, I don't understand either unless something removed or damaged.

If it's in plan and warranty , then dealer cannot ask you to pay , it's not a normal wear item and they should have it fixed before asking for any fee

Sent from my CPH1717 using Tapatalk
Thanks.
They said they charging for the liquid used in ultrasonic bath and liquids are not covered under warranty.