VAG/Audi section

Membership queries? More info? Problems? Post here and the Committee will get back to you
This is NOT for technical or brand-related questions.
6R_GTI_BB
Captain
Registered for: 12 years 1 month
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8TFSi
Membership No: 1774

VAG/Audi section

Post by 6R_GTI_BB »

Good morning,

Is there any possibility of having a VAG(Audi) section added to the forum for those who don't necessarily have a VW but have a VAG/Audi?
I have been on the Audi forum and there is no comparison to this here forum, it is dead. Hardly anyone responds to to posts relating to pretty much anything actually.

I have come to really enjoy this forum and the members. The actual club is like no other and there is a sort of brotherhood about it, one I do not feel with the Audi forum.
I know we have several Audi owners here that could benefit.

I know it is a long shot but it is just an idea.

Thanks
Byron
Sinbad
Post Whore
Registered for: 16 years 4 months
Car Make: Mercedes
Car Model: R170 AMG Hairdryer
Membership No: 1152

Re: VAG/Audi section

Post by Sinbad »

What sort of section?

katotter wrote:Geezus, I wanna be his girfriend.
6R_GTI_BB
Captain
Registered for: 12 years 1 month
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8TFSi
Membership No: 1774

Post by 6R_GTI_BB »

Was thinking one like the"general", "events" sections... SPecifically seen on the Board Index view...

Am i making sense?
Fanieko4
Enlisted
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Post by Fanieko4 »

6R_GTI_BB wrote:Good morning,

Is there any possibility of having a VAG(Audi) section added to the forum for those who don't necessarily have a VW but have a VAG/Audi?
I have been on the Audi forum and there is no comparison to this here forum, it is dead. Hardly anyone responds to to posts relating to pretty much anything actually.

I have come to really enjoy this forum and the members. The actual club is like no other and there is a sort of brotherhood about it, one I do not feel with the Audi forum.

Thanks
Byron
I dont really see why you would mention the word VAG/Audi group in your post... If i look at your post count i would have thought that you would have known that VAG would include VW as well as Audi and many others. Send me a PM then i will send you a list of what the VAG group consists of :-)

Moving on, your last post on the Audi forum was in Feb 2016 and you have not even been online in the last 7 months so no wonder you dont get responses as you never ask anything.

Speaking of brotherhood/fellowship: we have more social and brother like get together than most other clubs and we treat each other like family.

You were part of our whatsapp groups until recently also but you were given the boot as you never said ANYTHING nor did you ever pitch for ANY events.

You were given the opportunity to be part of all the things we do but chose not to be.

Say what whatever you want about some of the members, but please dont try and slander the club as a whole as you dont have a valid reason to do so.

As you were.
Ian_F
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 11 years 10 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Voetswagen
Membership No: 1846

Post by Ian_F »

Fanieko4 wrote:

Thanks
Byron
I dont really see why you would mention the word VAG/Audi group in your post... If i look at your post count i would have thought that you would have known that VAG would include VW as well as Audi and many others. Send me a PM then i will send you a list of what the VAG group consists of :-)

Moving on, your last post on the Audi forum was in Feb 2016 and you have not even been online in the last 7 months so no wonder you dont get responses as you never ask anything.

Speaking of brotherhood/fellowship: we have more social and brother like get together than most other clubs and we treat each other like family.

You were part of our whatsapp groups until recently also but you were given the boot as you never said ANYTHING nor did you ever pitch for ANY events.

You were given the opportunity to be part of all the things we do but chose not to be.

Say what whatever you want about some of the members, but please dont try and slander the club as a whole as you dont have a valid reason to do so.

As you were.

Hmmmmmm.... post was done in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fanieko4
Enlisted
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Post by Fanieko4 »

Ian_F wrote:
Fanieko4 wrote:

Thanks
Byron

As you were.

Hmmmmmm.... post was done in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ag dammit, post came up on google, never checked date. :bang: Please delete OP of mine then.

Thats the interwebs for you.

Sorry ne apologies
2009 audi TTS REVO stage 2+ VAT
2:17 Redstar Raceway
1:15 Zwartkops Raceway
58 Sec VKC
12,2 1/4 mile @ 181
231km/h 1km