Stolen car - Blue deco

CeeTwo
Cadet
Registered for: 21 years 8 months
Membership No: 1469

Post by CeeTwo »

Car just got stolen and would everybody to keep a look out for a jazz blue golf deco with reg. number CA 73 875. it got stolen this morning in front of Groote Schuur hospital in woodstock. u can contact me on the following

Naeem.Limbada@eskom.co.za

Slowboat
Lieutenant

Post by Slowboat »

Hi

Sorry to hear about it :angry:. Lets hope that someone has taken it just for a joy ride, so you can get it back soon.

I got a nice hoe handle waiting for them. They tried to steal my Golf before but couldn't get the car started. They did quite a bit of damage in the process :angry:.

At the moment I'm working on something that will actually tell you that your vehicle is being tampered with and if they ride away you can actually stop the vehicle and you can be almost anywhere around the world. The testing of the product is unfortunately a couple of months away (don't have enough time).

Alarm systems are actually useless now a days. How often have you heard the alarm going off and not to bother to see whats going on. If you work in a building and your car is parked in the basement, most of the time you won't hear the alarm going off. The thieves can cut your siren wire very quickly.

Good Luck

Cheers
If you're behind, you're slow. If you're in front, you're in my way.

fismail
Lieutenant

Post by fismail »

CeeTwo wrote:Car just got stolen and would everybody to keep a look out for a jazz blue golf deco with reg. number CA 73 875. it got stolen this morning in front of Groote Schuur hospital in woodstock. u can contact me on the following

Naeem.Limbada@eskom.co.za

No CeeTwo *naughty*

Must'nt post the same notice twice ...
98 VW Citi Golf Chico Lux - written off
99 VW Polo Classic - sold
01 BMW 320d/M sportpack / topaz blue - sold
01 BMW 325ci/M sportpack / topaz blue - sold
01 BMW 325i/M facelift sportpack / titan silver - writeoff
05 BMW 330d/A exclusive pack - mystic blue - current
GTiDon
Brigadier
Membership No: 1161

Post by GTiDon »

I have set an extra imobiliser (relay) to a old vodacom beepers + - vibrator connectors.and a lithium battery on constant tricle charge from the car
so all I have to do to stop the car is dial the number.. no range problems no monthly rates
CeeTwo
Cadet
Membership No: 1469

Post by CeeTwo »

Just did a quick cut and paste....

i have a wierd feeling that more peepil read this side of the board than the nontech section.... jiss trying to help??
Reeper
Cadet

Post by Reeper »

Hey GTidon..how about posting some sort of cct diagram
for this ingeneous idea of yours.would really like to see how you did it.(scratches his head :( )why did`nt i think of something like this.
1998 Jetta CSX

1800 Jetta, 272 cam, Gassed Head, Freeflow
92Kw & 193Nm, Standard carb(R.I.P)
GTiDon
Brigadier
Membership No: 1161

Post by GTiDon »

#### its too late now,, cant sell my idea anymore give me day or so and ill give a full description w pics
Reeper
Cadet

Post by Reeper »

Cool.Thanx....waiting in anticipation!
1998 Jetta CSX

Bio-Surge
Lieutenant-Colonel
Car Make: Toyota, VW, Mahindra
Car Model: '95 Hilux 2.4tD
Membership No: missing

Post by Bio-Surge »

gtidon wrote:I have set an extra imobiliser (relay) to a old vodacom beepers + - vibrator connectors.and a lithium battery on constant tricle charge from the car
so all I have to do to stop the car is dial the number.. no range problems no monthly rates
Wow brilliant idea... I'd be willing to pay for something like this. Have you thought of doing another couple?
I would like to apologize to anyone I have NOT offended.
Please be patient.
I will get to you shortly...

Bio-Surge@Netraver.org.za
Scaring satan and little children since '78
Venom
Cadet

Post by Venom »

:angry: My brother caught some f*cker helping himself to his wife's car tape on Saturday - broad daylight!

Ofcourse a VR6 came screaming down Vangaurd Drive @ 190kmh+ (cooked the brakes too) only to beaten by 3 minutes by the cops. The oke even pulled a screwdriver on him - and all he did was tie him up until the cops came.

5 min earlier and the f*cker would have met me & my bud - he would have begged for a copper if I had got there first.

I will f.... every single one of them up.....I don't care if it's a VW, Opel, BMW or anything that somebody has paid for..... don't steal from another man.....nobody got their transport/accessories for free....period
1994 Onyx Jetta VR6

"Induction...is....sooooo....sweeeeeet"

"I may not be THAT fast but I sure as #### will make you furious"
Reeper
Cadet

Post by Reeper »

BIG UP Venom. My thoughts exactly. :angry:
1998 Jetta CSX