Domingo's software

NN Dup

Post by NN Dup »

Is there anyone who could possibly e-mail me the F 200 and DFI Domingo's software? For two days now I have begged Clive at Topsport and Paul at Domingo's and only received a bunch of hollow promises. I have finished the turbo installation on Savin's VR-6 and need the software to get it started.
Rabbit16v
VWCSA Member
Membership No: 63

Post by Rabbit16v »

I have both, but your e-mail address is marked as private, please supply and I will mail you.
BOOST - The ONLY replacement for displacement.
panic-mechanic
Panic's Place
Membership No: 79

Post by panic-mechanic »

Rabbit his cell is 082-743-3300 if you want to give him a call and get his e-mail addy. I know savin is very keen on getting his car running before Gerotek :D
Stephan van Tonder - Jhb - Putfontein Benoni
'05 Audi A6 3.0L TDI Avant
'09 Touareg 3l TDI
'13 VW CC 2l tdi (repair project)
'05 Touareg v10

Perfect Power dealer. I do dyno tuning.
Rabbit16v
VWCSA Member
Membership No: 63

Post by Rabbit16v »

panic-mechanic wrote:Rabbit his cell is 082-743-3300 if you want to give him a call and get his e-mail addy. I know savin is very keen on getting his car running before Gerotek :D
Its OK, he sent me a private e-mail and I replied with the goodies :D
What opel ass kicking power we looking at ?
And are we going to see an VW break the 250 this year ?
or even the gerotek record - 257 held be a Porche ?
BOOST - The ONLY replacement for displacement.
mad driver

Post by mad driver »

Hope that can happen
Robert_GP
VWCSA Member
Membership No: 65

Post by Robert_GP »

Hi,

I was planing on going for 250km/h but.... take not!!! Was planing!!!
After considering all the possibilities it does not look as easy as it seems. On a straight line it’s a different story. The fact that you have to negotiate the last bank at close to the speed you want to do over the line, makes it a bit scary. It will be more or less like replacing the bank with a level (horizontal) turn and trying to make it through, while doing 120km/h. One thing working for you in the bank is the G-force, that will give you more grip on the tyres. So it all comes down to the rubber you will be using.
I guess it’s time for another set of Z rated takies.

Robert
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting what a ride!