mp 9 wiring diagram please

panic-mechanic
Panic's Place
Registered for: 21 years 8 months
Membership No: 79

Re: mp 9 wiring diagram please

Post by panic-mechanic »

It really doesn't matter. As long as you get a resistance that goes from high to low for the full range of movement of the throttle. That will convert the 5v you put into it into a voltage that goes from low to high.
Stephan van Tonder - Jhb - Putfontein Benoni
'05 Audi A6 3.0L TDI Avant
'09 Touareg 3l TDI
'13 VW CC 2l tdi (repair project)
'05 Touareg v10

Perfect Power dealer. I do dyno tuning.
SHAUN9165
Enlisted
Registered for: 3 years 9 months

Post by SHAUN9165 »

Hi All.

My trottle bodies for my MP9 -1600I is just not holding revs, cold start is a nigthmare and revs dont stay consistent. I it revs all the way 4000rpm at times and time the butterfly get stuck. I have to disconnect the trottel body from the computer box. Can some one please help or recommend a good engine management system.
UDC
Colonel
Registered for: 17 years 2 months
Membership No: 1041

Post by UDC »

SHAUN9165 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:17 pm Hi All.

My trottle bodies for my MP9 -1600I is just not holding revs, cold start is a nigthmare and revs dont stay consistent. I it revs all the way 4000rpm at times and time the butterfly get stuck. I have to disconnect the trottel body from the computer box. Can some one please help or recommend a good engine management system.
rather change the Throttle body, from the description above its the root of all your problem....does the throttle body idle motor buzz and move slightly when you turn the ignition on, if not then the TB is toast....rather change that instead of changing the entire engine management