Dicktator 60-2 - No Fuel on AGU

Grishka
Enlisted
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Dicktator 60-2 - No Fuel on AGU

Post by Grishka »

Hi All,

I have a a AGU motor with a dicktator 60-2 ECU.

I followed a previous thread on here where Panic Mechanic explains the TPS wiring and also the Injector wiring.

I cannot find any thread or internet mention of the crank sensor wiring. From the Dicktator there is a red wire, a white wire and wire that is not covered(has a heat shield) - these wires are packaged together in a grey covering/shield. I just read and saw that i have 2 crank sensors a brown one between pistons 1 and 2 and a black one between piston 3 and 4). Each crank sensor has 3 wires(so 6 in total), but only 3 wires from as mention from the Dicktator. How does this get connected?

Im not sure if the crank sensor controls the fuel on this engine? Please advise if it does...Could this be my reason for no fuel?

I also wanted to know if i am to splice into the Injector wires or cut it and connect it to the Dicktator. Also, do i splice into the crank sensor or cut it? - I think this goes pretty much for my entire setup, do i splice into or cut and join wires to the dicktator. I do have the OEM Bosch M 3.8 ECU still wired into the car, hence i ask cut pr splice. Im installing the Dicktator for easier tuning.
PapaJo
Brigadier
Registered for: 13 years 11 months
Car Make: VW's
Car Model: '16 7R, '86 Caddy AUM 20VT
Membership No: missing

Re: Dicktator 60-2 - No Fuel on AGU

Post by PapaJo »

Dicktator wiring diagram have this info.

If you have the grey d-shaped plug it useds pins 2 and 3 where pins 2 connects to red and pin 3 to white wire of Dicktator.

If a black Bosch square 3 pin plug on sensor, you use pins 1 & 2 where pin 1 connnecrs to red wire and pin 2 to white wire.
Grishka
Enlisted
Registered for: 1 year 9 months

Post by Grishka »

Thanks i wired it up like that now.

I see that as years went by, Dicktator colour coded their looms slightly differently(making things easier but also made old diagrams redundant) and the device has also gotten smaller. I bought my device 2 months ago and it is smaller than a face mask.

I have the bosch 3 pin (square) crank sensor.

I still dont have fuel coming through - so my problem isnt fixed.
PapaJo
Brigadier
Registered for: 13 years 11 months
Car Make: VW's
Car Model: '16 7R, '86 Caddy AUM 20VT
Membership No: missing

Post by PapaJo »

Grishka wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:43 am Thanks i wired it up like that now.

I see that as years went by, Dicktator colour coded their looms slightly differently(making things easier but also made old diagrams redundant) and the device has also gotten smaller. I bought my device 2 months ago and it is smaller than a face mask.

I have the bosch 3 pin (square) crank sensor.

I still dont have fuel coming through - so my problem isnt fixed.
Are you seeing cranking rpm around 250rpm when you crank the motor? No rpm and no spark and fuel trigger signal availble.

You have loaded a startup map on ecu?