Dub rox
Cadet
Registered for: 5 years 7 months
Car Make: Vw
Car Model: Citi sport 1.4i

Renault Sandero0.9tce

Post by Dub rox »

Right guys.

Eventually the factory warenty on my dayly has expired. On that, looking for a decent zorst shop in the east rand that can do a decat and bigger system front to back.

Any sugestions as to who i can use for this aswell as remap on the software?
Would also like to fit a clutch that would keep me longer and do a delete on the traction controle as this pulls the car dead in vigorous driving conditions.

On a nother note, any sugestions on better performing brake pads and where i can find some lowering coils and/or coilovers for the car?

Thanx in advance

Sent from my VFD320 using Tapatalk

OCD is not a disability is the ability to get it perfect
ace_the_house_cat
Cadet
Registered for: 11 years 11 months
Car Model: Mr Bean-Mobile
Membership No: missing

Re: Renault Sandero0.9tce

Post by ace_the_house_cat »

Wherever you tune, just stay away from RS Tuning - along with your mild tune you will get a locked ECU. Xcede have shown strong, reliable results with MEGANE and CLIO RS models (hardware and software), I'm not sure if they have anything for the TCe engine. Perhaps contact them to enquire?

Call KONI Boksburg (CRS Pitstop) for lowering springs, they've always been able to get me H&R for my RS'. Perhaps try Star Brake and Clutch in Edenvale for EBC Green (or equivalent) and combine it with some quality brake fluid and you should be okay.
His: MINI JCW GP2
Hers: AUDI TT 3.2 Roadster
Ex: AUDI TTS Roadster
Ex: RenaultSport Megane RB8
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 4 EDC
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 3
Ex: MK3 Polo Playa
ace_the_house_cat
Cadet
Registered for: 11 years 11 months
Car Model: Mr Bean-Mobile
Membership No: missing

Re: Renault Sandero0.9tce

Post by ace_the_house_cat »

Kobuswiese wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:24 am
ace_the_house_cat wrote:Wherever you tune, just stay away from RS Tuning - along with your mild tune you will get a locked ECU. Xcede have shown strong, reliable results with MEGANE and CLIO RS models (hardware and software), I'm not sure if they have anything for the TCe engine. Perhaps contact them to enquire?

Call KONI Boksburg (CRS Pitstop) for lowering springs, they've always been able to get me H&R for my RS'. Perhaps try Star Brake and Clutch in Edenvale for EBC Green (or equivalent) and combine it with some quality brake fluid and you should be okay.
Locked as in fubar?
How come this happens, not correct software or just a bunch of knobs?
Bit of both, more often than not - the latter.
His: MINI JCW GP2
Hers: AUDI TT 3.2 Roadster
Ex: AUDI TTS Roadster
Ex: RenaultSport Megane RB8
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 4 EDC
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 3
Ex: MK3 Polo Playa