Shell and Liquid Moly oil

vw4eva
Cadet
Registered for: 16 years 1 month

Shell and Liquid Moly oil

Post by vw4eva »

Hi guys , doing an oild change on a 2/20v turbo in a golf1
which oil you recommend from the below

Shell helix ultra 5w-40 full synthetic or Liquid Moly Molygen 5w-40 full synthetic
bully
Cadet
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Re: Shell and Liquid Moly oil

Post by bully »

Molygen
Audi TT Quattro project

Ex:
BMW M235i (RIP)
Golf 7 GTI (Revo 2)
Golf 6 GTI
Ford Focus ST225 (Revo 2)
VW Polo 1.6
Stompie
Boostleak Guru
Registered for: 12 years 9 months
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 2006 120D
Membership No: 1843

Post by Stompie »

The question you need to ask yourself, If you need to top up oil....how easy would it be to get liqui moly again in order to top up? Shell you just drive to a shell gerage and top up. I wanted to get Liqui moly for my car recently but then saw someone else ask this same question which made sense to me.
BMW 120D E87
Ex: 07' Polo GTI 1.8T Rides Thread Here
Jetta2
Field Marshal
Registered for: 17 years 3 months
Car Make: VW, VW, Aprilia
Car Model: Mk3 Golf VR6, Mk4 Caddy, RSV4
Membership No: 1087

Post by Jetta2 »

Ryan Demoser

1996 Mk3 Golf VR6
2017 Caddy Maxi Crew Bus 2.0 TDI
2013 Aprilia RSV4 track toy
2021 Aprilia RS660 road bike
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Post by Unobeat »

Stompie wrote:The question you need to ask yourself, If you need to top up oil....how easy would it be to get liqui moly again in order to top up? Shell you just drive to a shell gerage and top up. I wanted to get Liqui moly for my car recently but then saw someone else ask this same question which made sense to me.
:iagree:

Welcome back, from hiding.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.
Stompie
Boostleak Guru

Post by Stompie »

Unobeat wrote:
Stompie wrote:The question you need to ask yourself, If you need to top up oil....how easy would it be to get liqui moly again in order to top up? Shell you just drive to a shell gerage and top up. I wanted to get Liqui moly for my car recently but then saw someone else ask this same question which made sense to me.

Hahahaha been here, just not commenting actively anymore :hug: Oh and no more Polo, got bm now :lol:
BMW 120D E87
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Post by Unobeat »

Stompie wrote:
Unobeat wrote:

Hahahaha been here, just not commenting actively anymore :hug: Oh and no more Polo, got bm now :lol:
Hau hau

Where is the rides thread, bye bye Polo.
It was a sexy car.
Congrats... :hurray: :hurray:

Oppps Sorry to derail the topic!!!
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.
Stompie
Boostleak Guru

Post by Stompie »

Unobeat wrote:
Stompie wrote:
Unobeat wrote:

Hau hau

Where is the rides thread, bye bye Polo.
It was a sexy car.
Congrats... :hurray: :hurray:

Oppps Sorry to derail the topic!!!
LOL, last year October already :lol:

Got one on BMWfanatics, havent really thought of doing one here tbh.
Yeah i mis the polo but the 120d is so much better and the torque and fuel consumption great.
But thanks bud, will see if i can get some decent pictures taken and will post some.
BMW 120D E87