2016 polo tsi highline

mellos
Cadet
Registered for: 7 years 9 months

2016 polo tsi highline

Post by mellos »

Good day

I am thinking to buy a 2016 polo tsi highline with 122000 kms on the clock and was wondering if any of you guys have owned one of these or still own it and what problems have you had with it so far, with that kind of mileage on it would the turbo need replacing, thanks in advance.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

PoloRolo
Cadet
Registered for: 6 years 4 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf 7.5 R-Line

Re: 2016 polo tsi highline

Post by PoloRolo »

Having owned a 2017 1.2TSi Highline DSG, the things I looked out for was low oil, and low coolant. Its known for waterpump failure too. I have not know of the turbo needing to be replaced at a particular mileage but history of low oil could be an indicator. Also DSG is something to be aware of, the DQ200 can sometime be moody. Get a proper inspection done, even by a 3rd party for peace of mind.
mellos
Cadet
Registered for: 7 years 9 months

Post by mellos »

PoloRolo wrote:Having owned a 2017 1.2TSi Highline DSG, the things I looked out for was low oil, and low coolant. Its known for waterpump failure too. I have not know of the turbo needing to be replaced at a particular mileage but history of low oil could be an indicator. Also DSG is something to be aware of, the DQ200 can sometime be moody. Get a proper inspection done, even by a 3rd party for peace of mind.
Ok thanks for the information.....

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

hector.domo
Enlisted
Registered for: 1 year 1 month

Post by hector.domo »

Hi guys just wanted to know if ya'll can assist me with some advise in regards to my 2016 1.2tsi polo highline dsg with CJZ motor...

I noticed oil consumption aswell as oil sweat on the passenger side near the drive shaft i couldnt locate its origin and it was hard to establish if its coming from ontop and making its way down.

So every morning i have to fill up atleast close to half of a 500ml bottle of oil to get it to full again furthermore i also noticed excessive oil in the boost pipe when i took it off i pulled the spark plugs aswell but they were bone dry...

There wasnt any fault lights on the dash or lack of performance to indicate a problem..

Kind regards
Mr D