Waterpump replacement - Polo BAH motor

KJN
Cadet
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Waterpump replacement - Polo BAH motor

Post by KJN »

I had a coolant leak but now it looks like my waterpump has failed as this morning after a short drive there was a stream of water leaking out in vicinity of waterpump.

Any recommendations for a reliable mechanic in the Pretoria North area who can replace the waterpump for me? Vehicle is non operational..... :sad:
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 13 years
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: Waterpump replacement - Polo BAH motor

Post by Unobeat »

KJN wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 am I had a coolant leak but now it looks like my waterpump has failed as this morning after a short drive there was a stream of water leaking out in vicinity of waterpump.

Any recommendations for a reliable mechanic in the Pretoria North area who can replace the waterpump for me? Vehicle is non operational..... :sad:
Contact these guys, who are mobile mechanics.
Gautechs Automobile Mechanics- Call or WhatsApp them on 072498340
https://www.facebook.com/Gautechs/

I have not used them personally but seeing their work on Facebook, i am rather impressed.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.