Vw polo 6 hatch 1.4

Mkhonza
Enlisted
Registered for: 5 years 10 months

Vw polo 6 hatch 1.4

Post by Mkhonza »

Hi guys

Mkhonza here...i nid an advice for polo 6 2012 my key mobi does not work even if i change battery stl nt.again its does'nt turn on ignition to a position of starting bt it go once to on the engine so tried fixing the key mobi my self i ended-up on stuck ... The car show safe on the cluster ... So i went to smeone whos dealing with key programming n he said the system is nt responding , i thot maybe i should go n buy another key or go and change the whole set way to computer box from the ignition :oops:

Plz anyone to help ...wat must i du
dannyc
Enlisted

Re: Vw polo 6 hatch 1.4

Post by dannyc »

Open the key and beneath the battery put a thin aluminum foil like those ones of the old milk or juice. And u might see it responding.
Mkhonza
Enlisted

Post by Mkhonza »

Tnx for respond

The car comes to stuck bcoz i was trying det method and give the error of safe on cluster, it never start anymre
Mkhonza
Enlisted

Post by Mkhonza »

Mkhonza wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:26 am Hi guys

Mkhonza here...i nid an advice for polo 6 2012 my key mobi does not work even if i change battery stl nt.again its does'nt turn on ignition to a position of starting bt it go once to on the engine so tried fixing the key mobi my self i ended-up on stuck ... The car show safe on the cluster ... So i went to smeone whos dealing with key programming n he said the system is nt responding , i thot maybe i should go n buy another key or go and change the whole set way to computer box from the ignition :oops:

Plz anyone to help ...wat must i du
Ritz-ZN
Enlisted
Car Make: Polo
Car Model: Citi 1.4

Post by Ritz-ZN »

HI Mkhonza

Sounds like a programming issue - have you dropped the key hard or in water. This could short circuit the internals thereby losing the program. You might need to end up at VW directly for this as they will link the car with the Key. No need to buy a new key unless the current ones circuitry is damaged. Most Non VW techies cannot access the hidden file menu that allows unrestricted access to certain options. Hope this helps
05 Citi Golf 1.4 :wink:
11 Vivo Sedan 1.4i
04 Polo Comfortline 1.6i
78 MK1 Gts
Toyo 20v
Toyo 180i Sprinter
Gli Twincam
Mkhonza
Enlisted

Post by Mkhonza »

Thnx again

Someone told m there s a resister down side of the chip seems missing and dats wher we put a foil trying to resort the matter and the mobi light start to flip bt nothng hppnd
Mkhonza
Enlisted

Post by Mkhonza »

Hi guys please help on my vw polo 6 i had an accident lately someone hit me on the left front door so its locked the seat belt and pump the airbag on the seat so i have that now the issue left is that on the steering... its has come hard after that crises so i dont know what to do everthing is fine on only the the light on the dashboard and the hard steering left
Any info