Error codes help needed

Tottie
Cadet
Registered for: 10 years 1 month

Error codes help needed

Post by Tottie »

Hi, can anyone asist in identifying the following error codes. Symptoms: hesitation at 2000 rpm and plugs burning black quick. Thanks

65535 -000
Control Unit Failure or Internal Control Module Keep Alive Memory (KAM) Error, or Power

00537 -027
Lambda (Oxygen Sensor) Regulation
Static -, Implausible Signal

03840 -004
DTC definitions not found! Please refer to vehicle service manual!

01050 -148
Glow Plug Monitoring
Sporadic-Fault in basic setting

Thanks, much appreciated
Tottie
Cadet

Re: Error codes help needed

Post by Tottie »

Car is a 2004 vw citi life (2l8v ADY polo cup ECU)
Tottie
Cadet

Re: Error codes help needed

Post by Tottie »

Hi guys,

The above error code reading were done with a Vgate scanner. I dint have much knowledge of the proper reading tools. So on Saturday while I was inquiring about parts the guy at the store asked me about the scanning tool I used. He told me the Vgate scanner is practically a toy compared to the real deal. He didn't sell me any parts and offered to do a scan with VCDS (Ross-Tech). I knew the software was the real deal because it is mentioned throughout the forum. I agreed and the software picked up 6 errors. He cleared the errors and did some other settings as well. finally got the car to run properly. No more hesitation and fuel economy is better as well. He also picked up the power from my battery wasn't pushing out properly. I cleaned the cables and the contact to the body. battery is now working 100%. All in all I am very happy and all this was done for R300.

Regards,