kingnoss
Enlisted
Registered for: 6 years 7 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: POLO VIVO

Polo Vivo low voltage interior lights

Post by kingnoss »

Hi Fam
I'm in a bit of a pickle here, I'm trying to install LED lights to the boot of the car. As I am tired of having to use phone to see in there, so I wired a cable to the overhead lights as they can be turned on even when the key is not present. Now The issue is I accidentally touched the negative to the positive and something has gone wrong, the over head lights turn on but are dim. I have checked the fuse ( fuse 30 marked vehicle electrical systems control unit ) and the circuit there out puts 12.46v yet the any fuse input there outputs ohm of 0.02ohm or 0.03ohm. :cry: . Now before I get roasted :oops: I know I should have removed to fuse before playing around like that. :bang:
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: Polo Vivo low voltage interior lights

Post by Unobeat »

did you check all other fuses e.g the headlights?
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.