Turbo Underboost??

dietrs@gmail.com
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 8 months

Re: Turbo Underboost??

Post by dietrs@gmail.com »

There is no way of me getting in there. I managed to remove the three screws on the right side that holds the bracket that the actuator sits on but I can barely even see the rod below. I took some pictures but it seems I cant post it here. If I click insert image it writes a few words.

Anyway, the head cover restricts access to the rod and sits right in front of the actuator rod. Would this mean I will have to take out the injectors and the whole cover before getting access to the rod? You can see the cover by searching for "vw tiguan 2.0tdi head cover" in google and have a look at the first image that comes up if you want to. Not sure about this anymore as taking out the injectors, I will probably have to replace seals and everything?
There is no way of getting in from the bottom as it is a 4Motion and I can not even see the turbo clearly from below.

Much appreciate your help.
Luankoe
Enlisted
Registered for: 1 year 11 months

Post by Luankoe »

Hi everyone im new to this Forum i have the same Problem i have a 1.2 TDI bluemotion the turbo Went due to a clogged catalytic converter replaced the Turbo and now the car shows a code P0299 i cant get the problem and suggestions on where to check for this Both catalytic converters has been removed Please any advice
Jetta2
Field Marshal
Registered for: 17 years 3 months
Car Make: VW, VW, Aprilia
Car Model: Mk3 Golf VR6, Mk4 Caddy, RSV4
Membership No: 1087

Post by Jetta2 »

Luankoe wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:20 pm Hi everyone im new to this Forum i have the same Problem i have a 1.2 TDI bluemotion the turbo Went due to a clogged catalytic converter replaced the Turbo and now the car shows a code P0299 i cant get the problem and suggestions on where to check for this Both catalytic converters has been removed Please any advice
Go read here: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.ph ... 299/000665
Ryan Demoser

1996 Mk3 Golf VR6
2017 Caddy Maxi Crew Bus 2.0 TDI
2013 Aprilia RSV4 track toy
2021 Aprilia RS660 road bike
Luankoe
Enlisted
Registered for: 1 year 11 months

Post by Luankoe »

Hi all My 2012 1.2 tdi Bluemotion oil light comes on then when i drive the car the turbo boosts normal and then all of the sudden the Glowplug light starts flickering and car goes into Limp mode anyone know what can cause this