VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Membership queries? More info? Problems? Post here and the Committee will get back to you
This is NOT for technical or brand-related questions.
FanMan
Cadet
Registered for: 4 years 10 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 1.9 Tdi

VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Post by FanMan »

Good Morning

I have been searching high and low for VW car clubs in the Mbombela and surrounding areas (Barberton, White River, Malelane, Lydenburg, Sabie...).
I have a Polo 1.9 Tdi Tuned. :driving:

Is there anyone that know of such a club of friend circle/social club that goes on runs every now and then ? :popcorn:

Much appreciated
Fanie
Current : VW Polo 1.9 Tdi Sportline Big Turbo :driving:
https://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopi ... 1&t=216892

Previouse : :cool:
1. Vw Beetle 1.4 1974
2. Vw Beetle 1.6 1982
3. Opel Corsa Utility 1.4i 1999
4. Vw Golf City Sport 1.4i 2009
5. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Highline 2007
6. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Sportline
7. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Classic
NTC M
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 9 months

Re: VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Post by NTC M »

Hi guy I'm having a problem with my 2013 polo gti 1.4 dsg I recently changed the gear box n now steering light is on n the power steering is not working n and the steering is as stiff as hell,I changed the power steering pump,changed the fuses on the fuses box n tested it there is power n the steering is still the same, i took it for diagnoses n the guy said the machine doesn't read the pump n I recently had other guy checking for me the power on the car n said It could be the can bus gate way module because the hydrau electric pump motor is not turning on because there is a communication error n 2 cables of communication on the plug connected to the pump has no power n also suggested it could b a steering rack as well

Please assist, I don't no what I could check on the car anymore
FanMan
Cadet
Registered for: 4 years 10 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 1.9 Tdi

Re: VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Post by FanMan »

NTC M wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:19 pm Hi guy I'm having a problem with my 2013 polo gti 1.4 dsg I recently changed the gear box n now steering light is on n the power steering is not working n and the steering is as stiff as hell,I changed the power steering pump,changed the fuses on the fuses box n tested it there is power n the steering is still the same, i took it for diagnoses n the guy said the machine doesn't read the pump n I recently had other guy checking for me the power on the car n said It could be the can bus gate way module because the hydrau electric pump motor is not turning on because there is a communication error n 2 cables of communication on the plug connected to the pump has no power n also suggested it could b a steering rack as well

Please assist, I don't no what I could check on the car anymore
Sorry man, but i think you posted in the wrong thread... :hijack:
Current : VW Polo 1.9 Tdi Sportline Big Turbo :driving:
https://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopi ... 1&t=216892

Previouse : :cool:
1. Vw Beetle 1.4 1974
2. Vw Beetle 1.6 1982
3. Opel Corsa Utility 1.4i 1999
4. Vw Golf City Sport 1.4i 2009
5. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Highline 2007
6. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Sportline
7. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Classic