VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Membership queries? More info? Problems? Post here and the Committee will get back to you
This is NOT for technical or brand-related questions.
FanMan
Cadet
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 1.9 Tdi

VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Post by FanMan »

Good Morning

I have been searching high and low for VW car clubs in the Mbombela and surrounding areas (Barberton, White River, Malelane, Lydenburg, Sabie...).
I have a Polo 1.9 Tdi Tuned. :driving:

Is there anyone that know of such a club of friend circle/social club that goes on runs every now and then ? :popcorn:

Much appreciated
Fanie
Current : VW Polo 1.9 Tdi Sportline Big Turbo :driving:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=216892

Previouse : :cool:
1. Vw Beetle 1.4 1974
2. Vw Beetle 1.6 1982
3. Opel Corsa Utility 1.4i 1999
4. Vw Golf City Sport 1.4i 2009
5. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Highline 2007
NTC M
Enlisted

Re: VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Post by NTC M »

Hi guy I'm having a problem with my 2013 polo gti 1.4 dsg I recently changed the gear box n now steering light is on n the power steering is not working n and the steering is as stiff as hell,I changed the power steering pump,changed the fuses on the fuses box n tested it there is power n the steering is still the same, i took it for diagnoses n the guy said the machine doesn't read the pump n I recently had other guy checking for me the power on the car n said It could be the can bus gate way module because the hydrau electric pump motor is not turning on because there is a communication error n 2 cables of communication on the plug connected to the pump has no power n also suggested it could b a steering rack as well

Please assist, I don't no what I could check on the car anymore
FanMan
Cadet
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 1.9 Tdi

Re: VW CAR CLUB Mbombela and/or surrounding area

Post by FanMan »

NTC M wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:19 pm Hi guy I'm having a problem with my 2013 polo gti 1.4 dsg I recently changed the gear box n now steering light is on n the power steering is not working n and the steering is as stiff as hell,I changed the power steering pump,changed the fuses on the fuses box n tested it there is power n the steering is still the same, i took it for diagnoses n the guy said the machine doesn't read the pump n I recently had other guy checking for me the power on the car n said It could be the can bus gate way module because the hydrau electric pump motor is not turning on because there is a communication error n 2 cables of communication on the plug connected to the pump has no power n also suggested it could b a steering rack as well

Please assist, I don't no what I could check on the car anymore
Sorry man, but i think you posted in the wrong thread... :hijack:
Current : VW Polo 1.9 Tdi Sportline Big Turbo :driving:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=216892

Previouse : :cool:
1. Vw Beetle 1.4 1974
2. Vw Beetle 1.6 1982
3. Opel Corsa Utility 1.4i 1999
4. Vw Golf City Sport 1.4i 2009
5. Vw Polo 1.9 Tdi Highline 2007