Club membership card?

Membership queries? More info? Problems? Post here and the Committee will get back to you
This is NOT for technical or brand-related questions.
Howie-WP
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 21 years 7 months
Membership No: 2033

Club membership card?

Post by Howie-WP »

I mentioned this when I renewed last year, the idea of a club membership card? When I was running the GTI Club, we had them and works really well....... when members approach club sponsors / events as proof of current membership. Print a bunch of business type cards with club logo on one side, membership dude prints a bunch of labels when doing renewals with name, club number and current year, sticks to membership cards and laminates. Or you can buy those fancy plastic card printers.

Will go down well me thinks, can be attached to lanyard and so on. :cool:
Last edited by Howie-WP on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kavi4GP
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 9 years 7 months
Car Make: Toyota
Car Model: Corolla D4-D
Membership No: 2016

Re: RE: Club membership card?

Post by Kavi4GP »

Howie-WP wrote:I mentioned this when I renewed last year, the idea of a club membership car? When I was running the GTI Club, we had them and works really well....... when members approach club sponsors / events as proof of current membership. Print a bunch of business type cards with club logo on one side, membership dude prints a bunch of labels when doing renewals with name, club number and current year, sticks to membership cards and laminates. Or you can buy those fancy plastic card printers.

Will go down well me thinks, can be attached to lanyard and so on. :cool:
Would work very well

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Current:
2017 Toyota Corolla D4-D Ultimate Performance Tuned
2013 A3 1.6 TDi S-Tronic 8V.1

EX:
2014 Polo 1.2 TSI Comfortline CPi Tuned
2013 Ford Focus 2.0 Sport
2011 Hyundai i20 1.4
2006 Toyota RunX