carb running machine

Membership queries? More info? Problems? Post here and the Committee will get back to you
This is NOT for technical or brand-related questions.
Hidden-cam
Enlisted
Registered for: 7 years 9 months

carb running machine

Post by Hidden-cam »

Hi guys,i got myself citigolf running with carburetor,how is its performance? does it satisfies like fuel injector cars and is it economical as people say?
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: carb running machine

Post by Unobeat »

A well healthy Carb citi, is good on petrol but obvious a FI version is more fuel efficient.

Which Citi did you(1.3/1.6/1.8/)?
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.
marzbars
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1988 Corrado 16V
Membership No: 1316

Post by marzbars »

No
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Post by Unobeat »

Oh welcome to the forum
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.