Deranged_9n3
Darth Vader
Registered for: 13 years 2 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 1.9TDI Sportline
Membership No: 1639

Rave - Crazy Detailer

Post by Deranged_9n3 »

Just want to thank the guys at Crazy Detailer for amazing service today. I normally order online and opt for shipping but with the amount of work flowing in right before Christmas I couldn't take the risk of waiting for a PO. I got into the car and drove 75km's to get to CD's shop. At first I did not tell him I am a forum member , just to see how I got treated. He answered every question as honest as possible and not once did I feel like he is trying to talk me into a product I did not want. I even asked stupid questions but he too answered them with great patience. As I was paying for my products I mentioned that I am a forum user and we then had a nice little talk after I paid.

All in all , AMAZING experience for me today. YOU sir ( Djin ) are a ledgend !!! Thank you for the amazing service today.

Ps. I still have a discount voucher that I will use on my next purchase.
My Youtube Channel

Tiguan Track & Field 4Motion

20" Rotors l Airlift Performance l 63mm Downpipe and DPF Delete l PD-Tuning Software

Polo TDi RaceCar

GTB2260VZK l 76mm Stainless DP and FF l FMIC + Stainless Boost Pipes l Nitrous l PD-Tuning Software

GTB2260VZK
13.2 1/4mile @ ODI

Loud 'n Low, Rollin' Coal
Djin
Crazydetailer
Registered for: 20 years 8 months

Re: Rave - Crazy Detailer

Post by Djin »

Awesome!

Thanks for taking the time out to write this. I am glad that we did not disappoint. It was also great to put a face to the username as well.

Cheers !

Email - Info@crazydetailer.co.za
Shop 8. WorldWear Center, Fairlands, JHB
Store Tel : 011 476 5409