Field Marshal
Registered for: 14 years 6 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf Mk7 GTI Clubsport
Membership No: 1458

RAVE! VAG Technik East

Post by Le Clue »

Ian, Dean and Renier,

Thank you so much for the EPIC service received in your personal time last night gents.

Yesterday morning started out with me asking when they will be able to work their magic on my newly acquired 2007 Mk5 GTI and he promptly replied I better be at his house at 7pm :lol:

So I arrived there, get treated like gold as usual, the current stage 2 file that was on there was overwritten with the latest REVO Stage 2 file (http://www.revotechnik.com/product-deta ... 5/stage-2/) and within 10 minutes all was done and we were ready to Go Play!

I have Polar Fis on her and before she showed a reasonable amount of timing pull on the old SW, low boost, very little timing advance and the throttle response was all over the place...

Now with REVO, it was like going from stock to Stage 2... no timing pull, and power throughout the rev range. Very noticeable improvement in all departments.

They also supplied me with R8 Coilpacks and BKR8EIX plugs.

Once again, thank you Ian, Dean and Renier - I'm over the moon again and I have once again realized why this is my 4th VW that has been treated with REVO :driving:
Previous Rides:
2016 VW Golf Mk7 GTI Clubsport
2011 VW Golf Mk6 R
2007 VW Golf Mk5 GTI
2013 VW Polo 6R GTI
2011 VW Scirocco GT 2.0TSI
2010 VW Golf Mk6 GTI
2007 VW Polo 1.9TDI Sportline
2009 VW CitiRox 1.6i
Renier GTI
Cadet
Registered for: 13 years 3 months
Membership No: 2014

Re: RAVE! VAG Technik East

Post by Renier GTI »

Only a pleasure bud, now you are back where you belong! I have to mention that your car is in fantastic condition, and I'm looking forward to following the progress on the beauty !

REVO FOR LIFE!
Keeping a low profile in the background is the other very special CW Golf 5 GTI that came for a check up.
Image[/quote]
CW REVO 3 G6
RS Champs 2013 Open Class Winner
VAG Technik East
242 KPH @ ODI
Ian_F
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 11 years 10 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Voetswagen
Membership No: 1846

Re: RAVE! VAG Technik East

Post by Ian_F »

Super clean and well maintained MK5 LC!

It's amazing how a good tune can transform a car!

Thanks for letting us treat your pride and joy to some Revo!