VAG Cafe
Registered for: 19 years 3 months
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: RS3
Membership No: 675

Stwiggys workshop now RMI approved

Post by Rabbit222 »

Hi guys,

Those of you that have been popping in to have downpipes and intakes installed have had to travel 4km to a workshop which we work hand in hand with for our installs. They received their RMI accreditation yesterday for your peace of mind :clap: Now that lazy mofo Revofreak must get cracking and start working his arse off :tosser: :troll:
Tee Jay
Cadet
Registered for: 14 years 3 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Scirocco DSG
Membership No: missing

Re: Stwiggys workshop now RMI approved

Post by Tee Jay »

Thanks guys!

And to the old man, the bear, thank you for all the support oom! And to jojo and sugie!!

To all of those who have used our services, thanks guys! We are striving to be the best at what we do and will always go that bit further to ensure our clients are happy!

Now hopefully that useless old man will start answering my phone calls! :lol: :moon:
2010 VW Scirocco DSG
ruan9n
Post Whore
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Scirocco 2.0TSI dsg
Membership No: 1343

Re: Stwiggys workshop now RMI approved

Post by ruan9n »

Had my s3 discharge pipe fitted there and my car washed! Great work, and our business is also RMI approved, they do not approve monkeys!
Candy white Scirocco 2.0TSI DSG StormtrooperXL 195kw 456nm @ stealth
Revo stage 2, Revo 76mm dp, Revo throttle pipe, APR 1&2 Carbonio intake, Neuspeed hiflow discharge pipe, H&R springs, 19" RS3 wheels, R8 coils, Iridiums, BSH dogbone insert, TTRS lca's, R interior.

Ex: Golf 6 GTI aka "pepper" 252hp 420nm
Ex: Golf 5 GTI aka "stormtrooper" 190kw 390nm
Ex: 9n Polo TDI sportline "The cupra polo" 125kw 430nm
Ex: Some other polos