VW We Connect Go App

V-Wagon
Cadet
Registered for: 4 years 2 months

Re: VW We Connect Go App

Post by V-Wagon »

Thanks man

I will definitely take this up with VWSA but I am concerned they will flag my query on their system, so I might make an anonymous call to enquire what their policy is on warranty claims.

I agree that there should be no way they can say its not allowed, but hey, better to be safe than sorry.

Are there any members on this forum who have an OBD plug who are prepared to charge me to use their plugs for a few modifications etc, or is it better to own your own.

Also, are they locally available anywhere to purchase and how much?

Cheers and thanks
sbu.mah wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:39 pm Hope this helps, Voltas (Obdeleven) has an agreement with.

The was a point in time that they had to remove the app and support in certain countries including South Africa due to not having an approval from VW. But that changed when they signed a Worldwide agreement with VW AG

I have done all the mods possible. Always leave it connected when taking the car in for service.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
sbu.mah
Cadet
Registered for: 9 years 2 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK7 GTI

Post by sbu.mah »

V-Wagon wrote:Thanks man

I will definitely take this up with VWSA but I am concerned they will flag my query on their system, so I might make an anonymous call to enquire what their policy is on warranty claims.

I agree that there should be no way they can say its not allowed, but hey, better to be safe than sorry.

Are there any members on this forum who have an OBD plug who are prepared to charge me to use their plugs for a few modifications etc, or is it better to own your own.

Cheers and thanks
sbu.mah wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:39 pm Hope this helps, Voltas (Obdeleven) has an agreement with.

The was a point in time that they had to remove the app and support in certain countries including South Africa due to not having an approval from VW. But that changed when they signed a Worldwide agreement with VW AG

I have done all the mods possible. Always leave it connected when taking the car in for service.

See attached Takealot prices

I'm based at Roodepoort and work in Woodmead. You welcome to have mine to do your mods for free and bring it back.

MK7 GTI
Revo Tuned
Revo Intake
Roque Performance DP
V-Wagon
Cadet
Registered for: 4 years 2 months

Post by V-Wagon »

Hey man

I appreciate that kind gesture.
Let me think about it a little longer and I'll definitely let you know.

Sorry I don't see notifications from this forum often.

Cheers man
sbu.mah wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:34 am
V-Wagon wrote:Thanks man

Cheers and thanks

See attached Takealot prices

I'm based at Roodepoort and work in Woodmead. You welcome to have mine to do your mods for free and bring it back.