KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 1st July - Cars, Coffee and Combovers

Information and discussion relating to VWCSA Events in and around KZN...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting on the VWCSA Forum as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

VWCSA Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines
Post Reply
CARL-ZN1.6
Enlisted
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:07 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 9n3 1.6
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by CARL-ZN1.6 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:26 am

:troll:
User avatar
Mitch
Colonel
Posts: 5155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK6 GTI
Membership No: 1840
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Mitch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:30 am

CARL-ZN1.6 wrote: PM me your whatsapp number , planning a lil convoy with Dupz 55
Maybe we can all meet up and leave together?!
I'll send my number through now. I don't mind a convoy but Dupz usually gets there a lot earlier than me.
CARL-ZN1.6 wrote:ps : Please don't laugh at my completely stock std polo :( lol
Everyone was standard at one point. My car is more stock than modified too.
CARL-ZN1.6
Enlisted
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:07 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 9n3 1.6
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by CARL-ZN1.6 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 am

Mitch wrote:
CARL-ZN1.6 wrote: PM me your whatsapp number , planning a lil convoy with Dupz 55
Maybe we can all meet up and leave together?!
I'll send my number through now. I don't mind a convoy but Dupz usually gets there a lot earlier than me.
CARL-ZN1.6 wrote:ps : Please don't laugh at my completely stock std polo :( lol
Everyone was standard at one point. My car is more stock than modified too.

Aweh so now I don't feel so bad
User avatar
citislkr
Cadet
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.4i Citi Golf 2001
Location: Ballito KZN

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by citislkr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:43 pm

citislkr wrote:Owes is anyone coming from Stanger or Northern suburbs? My wifey is working very late and will have my car so if its chilled could someone pick me up in Ballito and take me with??? :(
I no one going to help this stranded brother out?
Jacques Opperman

Image

Current Ride - 2001 VW Citi 1.4i (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=191688
Second Ride - 1998 MK3 GTS (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204518

Ex Ride - 2004 VW Citi 1.4i (Black)
User avatar
Mitch
Colonel
Posts: 5155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK6 GTI
Membership No: 1840
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Mitch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:02 pm

citislkr wrote:
citislkr wrote:Owes is anyone coming from Stanger or Northern suburbs? My wifey is working very late and will have my car so if its chilled could someone pick me up in Ballito and take me with??? :(
I no one going to help this stranded brother out?
Sorry bro. Don't know if anyone comes from that side of the world. Bil4afe stays in Stanger I think, but its been ages since I've seen him at a club meet.
User avatar
citislkr
Cadet
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.4i Citi Golf 2001
Location: Ballito KZN

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by citislkr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Mitch wrote:
citislkr wrote:
citislkr wrote:Owes is anyone coming from Stanger or Northern suburbs? My wifey is working very late and will have my car so if its chilled could someone pick me up in Ballito and take me with??? :(
I no one going to help this stranded brother out?
Sorry bro. Don't know if anyone comes from that side of the world. Bil4afe stays in Stanger I think, but its been ages since I've seen him at a club meet.
Ok well I still have a few hours so hopefully someone comes from this side. Shot Bru


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jacques Opperman

Image

Current Ride - 2001 VW Citi 1.4i (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=191688
Second Ride - 1998 MK3 GTS (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204518

Ex Ride - 2004 VW Citi 1.4i (Black)
User avatar
Mitch
Colonel
Posts: 5155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK6 GTI
Membership No: 1840
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Mitch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:06 pm

citislkr wrote:
Mitch wrote:
citislkr wrote:
citislkr wrote:Owes is anyone coming from Stanger or Northern suburbs? My wifey is working very late and will have my car so if its chilled could someone pick me up in Ballito and take me with??? :(
I no one going to help this stranded brother out?
Sorry bro. Don't know if anyone comes from that side of the world. Bil4afe stays in Stanger I think, but its been ages since I've seen him at a club meet.
Ok well I still have a few hours so hopefully someone comes from this side. Shot Bru


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you start walking now...
User avatar
citislkr
Cadet
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.4i Citi Golf 2001
Location: Ballito KZN

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by citislkr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Lol I will leave at 4:00 that should be enough


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jacques Opperman

Image

Current Ride - 2001 VW Citi 1.4i (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=191688
Second Ride - 1998 MK3 GTS (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204518

Ex Ride - 2004 VW Citi 1.4i (Black)
Amphibious
Cadet
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.9 TDI Sportline
Membership No: missing
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Amphibious » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:53 pm

I will join tonight. Been a long time since I've been to one.
Current Ride - 2006 - Polo 9n3
Stock Turbo
128KW & 459NM @ Autotrix
14.3 1/4mile - Consistent
User avatar
DUPZ 55
Cadet
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Mk4 Jetta
Membership No: 1958
Location: JHB

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by DUPZ 55 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Looking forward for tonight's meet ! Check you guys soon
Bradley du Preez
current
2012 Toyota fortuner 3.0 D4D auto 4x4
2002 Mk 4 Jetta
ex : MK6 GTI 2012[/b] - Stealth Tuned - trade in
ex : Citi Rox 1.4i 2009 - Sold
ex : polo GTI 08 - trade in
ex : citi 1.4i 07 - trade in
User avatar
citislkr
Cadet
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.4i Citi Golf 2001
Location: Ballito KZN

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by citislkr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:51 pm

ImageImage

Hubs & Dubs


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jacques Opperman

Image

Current Ride - 2001 VW Citi 1.4i (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=191688
Second Ride - 1998 MK3 GTS (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204518

Ex Ride - 2004 VW Citi 1.4i (Black)
User avatar
THANAS
Lieutenant-Colonel
Posts: 4393
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MkV Jetta TFSI Sportline
Membership No: 2035
Location: Cape Town

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by THANAS » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:06 pm

I would run to my car if I saw this bunch of dodgy oaks in the lot. :}
__THANAS
__Image
__@thvnvs
__Daily:
__Jet-Li
__Project:
__BoostCreep
__ManilaMoo
__Ex Project:
__PikaPika
__20VTerror
__Rodney the BT Jetta 4
__CCBB ADY Citi
User avatar
Mitch
Colonel
Posts: 5155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK6 GTI
Membership No: 1840
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Mitch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:37 pm

A few hookahs and some gangster music...lots of people would probably run. It was a good evening. First time I've stayed so late. Check everyone next time.
User avatar
ZiF_k
Captain
Posts: 2437
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 pm
Membership No: 2029
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by ZiF_k » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:57 am

Mitch wrote:A few hookahs and some gangster music...lots of people would probably run. It was a good evening. First time I've stayed so late. Check everyone next time.
Mitch. I want your music please!
Current: CW 20VT
Ex: 2003 Citi 1.4i
Image
CARL-ZN1.6
Enlisted
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:07 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 9n3 1.6
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by CARL-ZN1.6 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Was a top evening , looking forward to the next 1.
Will be signing up at the next one if its possible. Need some
merchandise as well
User avatar
ZiF_k
Captain
Posts: 2437
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 pm
Membership No: 2029
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by ZiF_k » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:06 pm

CARL-ZN1.6 wrote:Was a top evening , looking forward to the next 1.
Will be signing up at the next one if its possible. Need some
merchandise as well
Dont have to wait till the next event bud. I have the merchanise with me. Can always make a plan to meet up somewhere.
Current: CW 20VT
Ex: 2003 Citi 1.4i
Image
CARL-ZN1.6
Enlisted
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:07 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 9n3 1.6
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by CARL-ZN1.6 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:06 pm

ZiF_k wrote:
CARL-ZN1.6 wrote:Was a top evening , looking forward to the next 1.
Will be signing up at the next one if its possible. Need some
merchandise as well
Dont have to wait till the next event bud. I have the merchanise with me. Can always make a plan to meet up somewhere.

Aweh. Will let u know bru
User avatar
citislkr
Cadet
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.4i Citi Golf 2001
Location: Ballito KZN

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by citislkr » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:34 am

Who's all coming on Friday?
Jacques Opperman

Image

Current Ride - 2001 VW Citi 1.4i (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=191688
Second Ride - 1998 MK3 GTS (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204518

Ex Ride - 2004 VW Citi 1.4i (Black)
User avatar
Marvo
Enlisted
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:18 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo Vivo Conceptline
Location: Glenwood

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Marvo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 am

I am in for friday.... :driving:
Marvin

Current: 2014 VW Polo Vivo Conceptline
User avatar
ZiF_k
Captain
Posts: 2437
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 pm
Membership No: 2029
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by ZiF_k » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:56 am

Shall be there hopefully.
Current: CW 20VT
Ex: 2003 Citi 1.4i
Image
User avatar
Mitch
Colonel
Posts: 5155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK6 GTI
Membership No: 1840
Location: Durban

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Mitch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 am

Maybe for both Friday & Saturday. Being financial year end, work is a little busy this week.
User avatar
Justin_B
Captain
Posts: 2071
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Up!
Membership No: 2024
Location: Cape Town

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Justin_B » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:06 am

Oh yes cars n coffee!! For some reason i thought it was next week!!!
Image
User avatar
Nitesh333
Cadet
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 6R GTI
Membership No: 3005

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Nitesh333 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 am

Justin_B wrote:Oh yes cars n coffee!! For some reason i thought it was next week!!!
:iagree:
User avatar
citislkr
Cadet
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.4i Citi Golf 2001
Location: Ballito KZN

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by citislkr » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:32 am

I also forgot until i checked the dates to make sure.
Jacques Opperman

Image

Current Ride - 2001 VW Citi 1.4i (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=191688
Second Ride - 1998 MK3 GTS (White) - http://www.vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204518

Ex Ride - 2004 VW Citi 1.4i (Black)
Balls
Major
Posts: 3947
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:33 pm
Car Make: BAARRP
Car Model: PSSSHH
Membership No: 1708
Location: Suffolk - England

Re: KZN : Cars and coffee meet - 4th March

Post by Balls » Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 am

Meet tomorrow?

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
2012 KTM XCF-W 250
2006 Audi A4 DTM
2007 Polo TDI Sportline
2011 Golf GTI VI DSG
2007 Golf GTI V K04
2008 SEAT Cupra 1.8T
2005 Polo TDI Sportline
Post Reply