2011 Polo comfortline 1.6tdi

Sergio25
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 11 months

2011 Polo comfortline 1.6tdi

Post by Sergio25 »

Good day

I would like to know how much will it cost me to do 120000 on my vehicle I am on now 128000 I have a motor plan (innovation group) will they cover the cost on the cambelt replacement and a qoute for a Service I am from Pretoria West area where is a Good dealer that is Good with there prices and service.

Regards

Sergio
Greenz
Captain
Registered for: 10 years 2 months
Car Make: Ford
Car Model: Focus ST

Re: 2011 Polo comfortline 1.6tdi

Post by Greenz »

Does your plan not mention which services are covered?

How these plans usually work is,you drop the car off at a dealer.A tech will go over it and prepare a quote with all the required parts and labour aswell as any additionals needed.They then send the quote to innovation and they will either authorise or decline it.With the service plans,additionals are not covered so the dealer will call you with a quote which you can choose to do and pay for or just do the service.
2010 ST225 - 238kw 439nm
PoloB
Cadet
Registered for: 5 years 8 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: POLO 6S

Post by PoloB »

Hatfield VW for sure!!
Vw Polo 6 Sedan
Quantum Tunning Software
Eibach Springs
Smoked Tail lights
17 Inch A-Line Spree wheels
Sergio25
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 11 months

Post by Sergio25 »

Can anything tell me the best diesel oil to use in my car reason for asking wanna do my own service.
PoloB
Cadet
Registered for: 5 years 8 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: POLO 6S

Post by PoloB »

Sergio25 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:41 pm Can anything tell me the best diesel oil to use in my car reason for asking wanna do my own service.
Innovation will not cover anything if you service your car yourself, services needs to be done at a dealer who usually phones for authorization.

Why would you want to service your car at your own expanse if you have a plan with Innovation???
Vw Polo 6 Sedan
Quantum Tunning Software
Eibach Springs
Smoked Tail lights
17 Inch A-Line Spree wheels