Product Reviews

Delarey Racing Developments specializes in standard automotive and custom performance automotive parts
Breadroll
Lieutenant
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989

Product Reviews

Post by Breadroll »

Hey guy this section is for any product reviews good or bad. This way we know what to improve on and also people reluctant to buy certain things can get some feed back.
KapteinCopyCat
Lieutenant
Registered for: 11 years 2 months
Car Make: Seat
Car Model: Ibiza Cupra 1.9tdi
Membership No: 1988

Re: Product Reviews

Post by KapteinCopyCat »

I fitted the lower gear box mount or (dogbone mount) to my Seat ibiza cupra 1.9tdi and it made a huge difference in traction and smoother gear shifts , it also eliminated the backwards travel on the shifter when you plant the car , awesome mount done by drd, I would recommend it to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
current:Bender 2008 Seat ibiza cupra 1.9tdi hybrid turbo, upgraded cupra cooler, straight pipe & SR TUNED
ex CW VW Polo 1.9 TDI Sportline- fmic and RK motion 1.625bar map, oem kkk turbo,86 automotive intake, decat127wkw 448nm @Oettinger SA, 15.2 1/4mile 195km 1km sprint @odi raceway
Ex 2003 golf 4 gti- full system 63mm exhaust and downpipe ,gasflowed head,
Ex 2006 fiat strada adventure
Breadroll
Lieutenant

Post by Breadroll »

KapteinCopyCat wrote:I fitted the lower gear box mount or (dogbone mount) to my Seat ibiza cupra 1.9tdi and it made a huge difference in traction and smoother gear shifts , it also eliminated the backwards travel on the shifter when you plant the car , awesome mount done by drd, I would recommend it to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bud, glad it is working :)
Adi2fast
Cadet
Registered for: 10 years 4 months
Car Model: S3

Post by Adi2fast »

Hi Guys

So i recently got a Drd dog bone mount which they have been creating for the Polo 9N and Seat Ibiza Cupra.

This product is far superior to the OEM mount with either a Powerflex insert and DRD insert. It holds way more than the OEM mounting and provides smooth gear changes due to less flexing.

I would urge any of you who are looking at upgrading this unit to head on over to Goldwagen DelARey and purchase one of these bad boys you will not be sorry and actually a investment in the long run.
Current Ride: 2007 Audi S3, FK Coilovers, Powerbrake Discs with Ferodo DS pads, TMSS built intake, DV+, Work Rep Wheels, TPI Wheel Studs

Current Ride: 2000 Honda Civic Vtec, B18C head done by Van Der Linde, Ferrea Valves, Supertech Valve stem seals, Supertech Valve Guides, Supertech valve locks, ARP rod studs, ARP head studs, Golden Eagle Vtec oil kit, Bride Bucket Seats, LSD Gearbox, B18B4 Vtec.
Breadroll
Lieutenant

Post by Breadroll »

Adi2fast wrote:Hi Guys

So i recently got a Drd dog bone mount which they have been creating for the Polo 9N and Seat Ibiza Cupra.

This product is far superior to the OEM mount with either a Powerflex insert and DRD insert. It holds way more than the OEM mounting and provides smooth gear changes due to less flexing.

I would urge any of you who are looking at upgrading this unit to head on over to Goldwagen DelARey and purchase one of these bad boys you will not be sorry and actually a investment in the long run.
Awesome bud! looks like these ally ones are winners.