Dietermk4
Chameleon
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf Mk4 GT TDi
Membership No: 3015

Black BMW 135i by Ceramic Pro

Postby Dietermk4 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Hay guys :hi:

Congratulations to PD on winning our Competition throughout October :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

We were only but pleased to detail his 135i and bring back the shine it once had!

Here are a couple pics to show the condition of the paint :fear:

Our First order of business was to give it a good clean using some soap and degreaser mix for all the cracks whilst the car was immersed in a foam bath!

After this we taped up and started with the correction. After the test panel it was clear we had our work cut out for us. The best option we saw was a 3/4 step correction. Step one with a Rotary polisher using a heavy cut compound and dense foam pad followed by the next step, a blue cutting pad on the Rupes DA with a heavy compound, followed by a yellow pad on the Rupes DA and medium compound, and lastly a white pad on the Rupes DA using Ultra fine compound. All compounds used are the Angel Wax brand.

Despite the aggressive cutting on the body, the results were outstanding to say the least!

PD was speechless upon arrival and fell inlove with his car EVEN more than the day he collected her!

Always amazing to see a happy customer!
The Best Mk4x4xFar!!

Ride Thread..... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=184018
Current: Golf 4 1.9TDi Highline GTD
133 whp, 367 wnm @ CCD
Straight pipe, loud but slow
Pd130 Turbo

PM me for all Ceramic Pro inquiries, Gauteng only

DK
Cadet
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: citi.com 1.4i
Membership No: missing

Re: Black BMW 135i by Ceramic Pro

Postby DK » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Wow!! Looks beautiful! I see the Dutchmanscarclinic often posts about The ceramic Pro stuff! Are their top detailers in Port Elizabeth who use it? My 135i could do with some attention in the near future before I park her under a sheet for a long hibernation..it also has a few stone chips and light scratches from chop mechanics/car washers still wearing watches most likely >.<....but props again! When black is maintained its magnificent.

Dietermk4
Chameleon
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf Mk4 GT TDi
Membership No: 3015

Re: Black BMW 135i by Ceramic Pro

Postby Dietermk4 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:33 pm

DK wrote:Wow!! Looks beautiful! I see the Dutchmanscarclinic often posts about The ceramic Pro stuff! Are their top detailers in Port Elizabeth who use it? My 135i could do with some attention in the near future before I park her under a sheet for a long hibernation..it also has a few stone chips and light scratches from chop mechanics/car washers still wearing watches most likely >.<....but props again! When black is maintained its magnificent.

Dutchmans Car Care Clinic is an approved Ceramic Pro Application centre. The closest centre we have to you is East London, not very close :lol:

Thanks bud, black always looks amazing when looked after.
The Best Mk4x4xFar!!

Ride Thread..... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=184018
Current: Golf 4 1.9TDi Highline GTD
133 whp, 367 wnm @ CCD
Straight pipe, loud but slow
Pd130 Turbo

PM me for all Ceramic Pro inquiries, Gauteng only

Return to “Ceramic Pro”