BMW 135i Wrapped-VPS Randburg

A business run by car enthusiasts for the car enthusiast.
We offer a wide range of paint protection films to suite your budget and needs and are able to do onsite fitment to ensure the vehicle never leaves the garage.
We also offer vehicle wraps in a variety of colors and finishes, vehicle detailing and ceramic coatings, vinyl stickers, decals and branding, aftermarket accessories and performance software and hardware.
KnS_Customs
Cadet
Registered for: 6 years 2 months

BMW 135i Wrapped-VPS Randburg

Post by KnS_Customs »

Hey guys Image

We were looking at doing something a little out of the ordinary with the wrap on this car, as it’s not an ordinary car. It’s a BMW 135i with the 1M body kit on which we think looks awesomeImage the client was looking to get the car wrapped for a long time but when we had the promotion on for the Matte attack Grey (matte nardo grey) he jumped at the opportunity to transform his ride.

Some before shots:

First up the car gets washed and stripped of any wax,sealants etc, followed by a decontamination of the paintwork. Then the disassembling starts.

Bumpers,headlights, badges, side skirts, tail lights, door handles and much more get stripped off the car to ensure full coverage when wrapping.

All edges and crevices are cleaned and cleaned again followed by another clean before the wrapping can commence:

Some corner shots:

Once the car is completely wrapped assembling can take place.

Here are some end product shots showcasing the now transformed 135i:

Some before and afters:

Thank you for having a brief look at the process taken to wrap a vehicle. For any information or inquiries please PM us or emailed us on Dieter@vpsprotection.co.za
KnS Customs
KnS Customs
Email: info@knscustoms.co.za
Tell: 011 791 5004
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: BMW 135i Wrapped-VPS Randburg

Post by Unobeat »

What a transformations.
Good work guys.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.
kingr
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 16 years 7 months
Car Make: VW, Mini, Slowyota
Car Model: Mk1 2 Door, Hilux D/C
Membership No: 3337

Re: BMW 135i Wrapped-VPS Randburg

Post by kingr »

Good work, really like the new look.
Kurt #3337

Current:
- 10" Mx5 NC2 (main daily)
- 12" Toyota Hilux D/C 2.5tdi 4x4 (tow car / vacay)
- 2020 Mini Cooper S Clubman (swambo)
- 80" VW Mk1 2 Door Golf 8vt project 192wkw/314nm

Ex: 07" G5 GTi, 13" ST180, 03" Mk4 2 door 1.8T Stage 2, 07" Velo 1.6, 83" Mk1 GT 2.0 8v MP9, 87" Mk1 1.6 CitiSport, 88" Mk2 2.0 16v, 83" Mk1 GT 1.6 + 40 webers