RAVE: Diamondworx Detailing

Rants and Raves - Let us know about your experiences...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting on the VWCSA Forum as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

VWCSA Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines
Cherry_Bomber_GP
VWCSA Member
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Mk5 GTI ED30, Mk2 Rallye
Membership No: 3038

RAVE: Diamondworx Detailing

Postby Cherry_Bomber_GP » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:47 am

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Jason once again for the amazing job he did on my mk2!!

As most people know I am beyond pedantic when it comes to my car and whom I even allow to be around it :lol: . I had spoken to Jason a while back and we finally made arrangements for me to bring the car through. I left the car with him and true to his word the car was not moved one inch, he went above and beyond even doing odd jobs around the car that weren't initially discussed. Picking up the car from him looking and smelling so nice really put a smile on my face. A top notch job for a great price!

The finished product speaks for itself and even with my cars 20+year old paint the difference is day & night. If anyone needs any sort of detailing done I HIGHLY recommend the man! :hurray:

ImageVKY aka the cherrybomb by Nico Di Folco, on Flickr
NOW> 08' Mk5 Gti Edition30
NOW> 89' Mk2 Rallye G60
EX> 92' Mk2 Gti .:R32 The Original #CherryBomb A.K.A VKY...
EX> 95' Mk3 Jetta VR6 #pigthevr6v2
EX> 85' Mk2 Gti 16v 2door.. The DUB.
EX> 93' Mk3 2.8 VR6 2door...The Pig.
EX> 87' Mk2 Jetta CLX .:R32..

herr bmw
Cadet
Car Make: nissan and landies
Car Model: 2.5dci
Membership No: missing

Re: RAVE: Diamondworx Detailing

Postby herr bmw » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:33 pm

looks good

BMW E90 330d M/SPORT (sold,you will be missed)
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 TD5 going beyond

Unobeat
Brigadier
Car Make: Fiat
Car Model: Uno

Re: RAVE: Diamondworx Detailing

Postby Unobeat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:53 am

Great work
Car looks very fresh.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.

panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.

Return to “Non-Technical: Rants and Raves”