RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Rants and Raves - Let us know about your experiences...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting on the VWCSA Forum as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

VWCSA Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines
sugars
Cadet
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf 6R
Membership No: missing
Location: JHB and National
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby sugars » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:03 am

Amith11 wrote:Hi,

Probably my first one.

Went there as they came fairly highly recommended to buy some globes. (nothing fancy about buying Mk1 globes)

They had a set of Phillips Globes Diamond Vision to which he sold to me.
I have checked online for globes but figured they up the road and I would pop in.
Online at soundmatch they came at R 299.00

Violet Electronics quoted me R 500 who which I questioned, obviously was "sold" how good they are.

Out the fact a new staff member I am training was with me I took them and walked out. (stupid me)

I have referred many people from my office park to them, and never would again.

I guess the Jacket & Tie means price up for Violet Electronics...


Hi Amith,

I wish just as you took the time to respond about my business, that at least you could have spoken to me about it first. I would have told you then just like I am telling you here now that we do not sell high volumes of Philips bulbs like other stores do and thus our pricing we buy stock at is sadly double the price what guys are buying the same stock in cartons. Guys are comparing us to AutoZone's and Midas store prices and those single large stores that have been in business much longer than us.

I cannot further justify on the price we charged. End customers are not appreciating what small business is going through to survive and I am sure someone will come along to hammer on about some other issue to justify the rant. Did we give you bad or no service?

I would just for a second place the shoe on the other foot; if it was a Woolworths or some hi tech electronics brand name store of if you were to go to a signature 4x4 shop and you saw the price higher, what would the general public reaction be?

I believe you when you say that you won't support us any longer and you have every right to buy where you want to. I do however welcome you to come chat with me when you around as nothing beats a face to face interaction so that I could apologize for your shopping experience in person.
Sugars

sugars
Cadet
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf 6R
Membership No: missing
Location: JHB and National
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby sugars » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 am

DangerBoy wrote:And the owner is a knob, that thinks he kakkas ice cream


you are absolutely entitled to feel whatever and whichever way that helps you to get through the day my brother.

But, I would like for that to be shared face to face to me and why you feel this way... if you are up for it. I will even extend the discussion to you with a KFC ice cream due to the extreme heat, on the house. I would love to hear how or why I have offended you.

Im still a noob keyboard warrior and my skills suck and will lose horribly. Love always beats hate! :hi:
Sugars

sugars
Cadet
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf 6R
Membership No: missing
Location: JHB and National
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby sugars » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:28 am

Solaaris wrote:that ou is a fool , il never go back there for anything his quality of stuff, workmanship and attitude stinks i dont know how he has been bluffing the people for so long , jabsport ftmfw for electronics kla


hi,

Could you please elaborate what issues with quality with our products you had? who did you speak to? and what precisely have we been bluffing people with? Again, if you had a problem with our product or service, have you notified me as the owner of the issue you have had? if you have kept it to yourself, then there is no way it can be addressed.
Sugars

User avatar
LYFGP0
Major
Posts: 3769
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Membership No: missing
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby LYFGP0 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:53 am

sugars wrote:
DangerBoy wrote:And the owner is a knob, that thinks he kakkas ice cream


you are absolutely entitled to feel whatever and whichever way that helps you to get through the day my brother.

But, I would like for that to be shared face to face to me and why you feel this way... if you are up for it. I will even extend the discussion to you with a KFC ice cream due to the extreme heat, on the house. I would love to hear how or why I have offended you.

Im still a noob keyboard warrior and my skills suck and will lose horribly. Love always beats hate! :hi:



Can I come for free ice-cream? :lol: :lol:

P.S, my one colleague should be there tomorrow for some LED's for his Navara :hi: :driving:
96' Jetta 3 CSL
Ex:: '05 Velocity 1.6i SOLD
Ex: 1.9 TDI Suety PD - TUNING (SOLD)
Ex: 1.8i Playa LYF ___ GP (SOLD)
Ex: Mazda Midge 323 160i (Sold)
LYGP 1.8i
boost'd wrote:"big rims are like high heels, they not comfortable to wear but they do look good"

User avatar
DINODENASH
Lieutenant
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: BMW e46 Individual
Membership No: missing
Location: Alberton - Meyersdal
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby DINODENASH » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:01 pm

I done my angel eye conversion on my e46
Received great service and good pricing
I recommend them to all my customers !

sugars
Cadet
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf 6R
Membership No: missing
Location: JHB and National
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby sugars » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 pm

LYFGP0 wrote:
sugars wrote:
DangerBoy wrote:And the owner is a knob, that thinks he kakkas ice cream


you are absolutely entitled to feel whatever and whichever way that helps you to get through the day my brother.

But, I would like for that to be shared face to face to me and why you feel this way... if you are up for it. I will even extend the discussion to you with a KFC ice cream due to the extreme heat, on the house. I would love to hear how or why I have offended you.

Im still a noob keyboard warrior and my skills suck and will lose horribly. Love always beats hate! :hi:



Can I come for free ice-cream? :lol: :lol:

P.S, my one colleague should be there tomorrow for some LED's for his Navara :hi: :driving:


LOL... anytime my brother .. we can take a stroll to the KFC across us... my treat too :lol:
Sugars

User avatar
Taz0
Europrojektz Garage
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 am
Car Make: Vw
Car Model: Mk1 golf
Membership No: 1925
Location: Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby Taz0 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:02 pm

Image
Contact me for your Revo software
And air suspension needs

REVO Authorised Dealer
EUROProjektz Garage
Image

User avatar
LYFGP0
Major
Posts: 3769
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Membership No: missing
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby LYFGP0 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Taz0 wrote:Image



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
96' Jetta 3 CSL
Ex:: '05 Velocity 1.6i SOLD
Ex: 1.9 TDI Suety PD - TUNING (SOLD)
Ex: 1.8i Playa LYF ___ GP (SOLD)
Ex: Mazda Midge 323 160i (Sold)
LYGP 1.8i
boost'd wrote:"big rims are like high heels, they not comfortable to wear but they do look good"

User avatar
Ghostfacekilla
Cadet
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:44 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: E90 320d lci
Location: Gauteng, Benoni
Contact:

Re: RANT Violet Electronics RANT

Postby Ghostfacekilla » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:45 am

madracer21 wrote:So you ranting because the guy tried to naai you and you let him.
Apply some vaseline and move on.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dead
“It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgment”

Current E90 LCI 320d Msport
Current F20 118i Msport
Project MK2 GTI jumbo
Ex Polo 1.6 TDI 6R
Ex Polo 1.9 TDI 9n Sportline

Return to “Non-Technical: Rants and Raves”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests