Mk2 Golf GTI: Leah.

Want to show off your pride and joy to others, THIS is the place to do it!
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting on the VWCSA Forum as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

VWCSA Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines
Darrien
Cadet
Car Make: Vw
Car Model: Mk2 Jetta

Re: Mk2 Golf GTI: Leah.

Postby Darrien » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:21 pm

looking forward to this build...

aristo92
VWCSA Member
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1989 MK2 GTi 8v 2.0
Membership No: 3133

Postby aristo92 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:23 pm

We can start renting these guys out to work on mk2s

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk
Regards, Armand.

Saiendra
Criminal Troll.
Car Model: Golf VI 2.0T ED35

Postby Saiendra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:35 pm

This is so epic.

:eek:
Daily - Gold-Metallic / 1985 Golf II CSL.
Racekor - United Grey / 2012 Golf VI GTI 2.0 TFSI ED35.

zain_c
Colonel
Car Model: Accord + MK2 Jetta CLX
Membership No: missing

Postby zain_c » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Saiendra wrote:This is so epic.

this is why you shouldn't sell yours. :cry:
Honda Accord K24
MK2 Jetta

ex:
14 6R Polo
97 Caddy
83 MK1 GTi
04 Citi 14.7 s2s Killarney
06 MK5 Golf
92 MK2 2.0 16v GTi Exec
88 MK2 CLi 1.8 16v
96 MK3 GTS

Saiendra
Criminal Troll.
Car Model: Golf VI 2.0T ED35

Postby Saiendra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:27 pm

zain_c wrote:
Saiendra wrote:This is so epic.

this is why you shouldn't sell yours. :cry:

I can't un-sell it now :lol:
Daily - Gold-Metallic / 1985 Golf II CSL.
Racekor - United Grey / 2012 Golf VI GTI 2.0 TFSI ED35.

Kirshenp
Lieutenant
Car Make: Audi, VW
Car Model: Audi 1.8T, MK2 GTi

Postby Kirshenp » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Your updates are like a movie!!! Awesome pics and update! Huge fan
Current Rides:
2011 Audi A3 1.8TFSI - Current viewtopic.php?f=11&t=183182
1991 VW Golf Mk2 GTi http://www.vwclub.co.za/phpbb3/viewtopi ... 1&t=149471

2012 VW Polo Vivo GT - SOLD
2008 VW Polo 9n3 http://www.vwclub.co.za/phpbb3/viewtopi ... 1&t=148182 - STOLEN :(

"Boostlife and Eat.Sleep.GTi'"

DCmk3
Lieutenant
Car Model: MK4 GTi

Postby DCmk3 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Even though I could only be there for the Saturday it was one hell of a day, engine out, another in and connected up (besides exhaust, who needs it anyway) as well as some hiccups. :grin:
Really keen to see how she runs once the little bits are resolved, just don't come bully me with my slow car. :lol:
'03 Golf Mk4 GTi

Lowdl
Cadet
Car Model: Mk2 Golf GTI

Postby Lowdl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 pm

DCmk3 wrote:Even though I could only be there for the Saturday it was one hell of a day, engine out, another in and connected up (besides exhaust, who needs it anyway) as well as some hiccups. :grin:
Really keen to see how she runs once the little bits are resolved, just don't come bully me with my slow car. :lol:

Thanks for the help with the removing x2 & fitting the motor. I didn't mention you in that last post. My bad.
I look forward to a re run after a good tune. It should be interesting to see if I can still pull ahead...

Project
Leah: 1990 MK2 Golf GTI. Read More.

Daily
03 Mk4 Golf Variant/Estate/Station Wagon 1.9 TDI.

https://instagram.com/lowdl/

Cherry_Bomber_GP
VWCSA Member
Car Model: Mk5 GTI ED30, Mk2 Rallye
Membership No: 3038

Postby Cherry_Bomber_GP » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Lowdl wrote:It’s been about 3 months and most of my plans have changed…

Short story: I’ve sold the CSX as a rolling chassis & Leah is now a 16v.

Long story: I was speaking to Thanas about getting Elissa tuned. The car was running well but it was super rich & just fouling plugs like crazy. He advised me to switch to Dicktator because that’s what he prefers tuning & I made the move. Pynoxim got the Dicktator wired up & ready for tuning. While preparing for tuning, Thanas let me know that he was looking for a mk1 body for his 1.8t swap & then out of the blue he asked me about Elissa and if I would sell. I thought about it & it made sense to me at the time. Now that I look at what’s on gumtree I realize i’m going to have 1 car for a while. lol. Anyway, we worked out a deal & helping with the motor swap into Leah was part of it.

The following weekend we pulled the motor out the CSX at my place. We were seriously unprepared. No engine crane, crappy surface & some rain, it wasn’t great. It took us about 5 hours to get it out.

We thought it would be a good idea to get the 16v into Leah the next weekend. We made a list of things we needed. Hiring a crane, a Gazebo, etc was on the list because working at my place sucks. It sucks so much that I asked my workshop manager if I could do it at work just because it would save us time & effort having a good facility to work in. I spent the week ordering parts & asked everyone I could to help me get everything together so that the swap would go smoothly. I didn’t have to leave work to get everything I needed. That’s definitely a perk of the job.

About 2 weeks before I had the thermostat replaced. New oil & sump gasket replaced.

Things I needed:

⁃ Gearbox oil GL5
⁃ Tappet cover gasket
⁃ Throttle body gaskets (I just couldn’t find them so I had a set made but it didn’t come in time so I used gasket maker)
⁃ Exhaust gaskets
⁃ Fuel line unions
⁃ Fuel lines 10mmx2m
⁃ Water pipe from head to radiator
⁃ G12 Coolant
⁃ Radiator
⁃ Spark plugs
⁃ 3-pin coil

Things I had cleaned up/ sprayed (bead blasted):

⁃ Radiator cowl
⁃ Ram tubes
⁃ Throttle bodies
⁃ Tappet cover

There is still lots to clean up. Lots to replace but I can do that over time. I hate that my motor isn’t perfect. I would have loved to have the bay painted & all new parts but time & money wasn’t really on my side. It’s a work in a progress.

So back to the swap.
I dropped the engine off at the workshop the Friday night. Such fun.
We started working around 1pm on Saturday. It was 4 of us. We worked till around 4:31am Sunday morning. We got the GTI engine out & the 16v. 80% of the wiring was “done”. We tried starting but we were having some issues with spark. Thought it was the 3-pin coil that I had so I bought a new one on Sunday morning. That & a gearbox cable rubber was the only extra things I needed to buy.

We started working around 12pm on Sunday. Got the car running around 5pm. We had spark & ignition problems. Thanas did a rough tune because there was no exhaust. The branch didn’t fit the exhausts I had on the GTI. It was stupid loud but awesome to hear it running in the GTI. We spent the rest of the night cleaning up the wiring & cleaning the workshop. I ended up leaving around 12am on Sunday night.

I didn’t take as many photos as I would have liked to because I was working pretty damn hard. lol.

Let’s start with a photo of the engine bay before the swap. What a turd. Seriously.

The workforce. These guys are champs.

Seeing all the rust when the motor came out was heart breaking. The motor will have to come out again next year so that It can be treated.

I’m really proud of what we’ve done in a short space of time. It was hard work but really rewarding.
The car is running okay… I’ve been using it as a daily for the past week & weekend.

The issues I’ve got at the moment.

Got the exhaust connected the Monday by Powerflow Salt River. It’s making a squeaking noise when the car is hot. Not sure if that’s normal? Air leak out the connection or something?

I’ve found two oil leaks. I thought it was the sump that was leaking but it looks like it’s coming from behind the oil cooler & another one coming from the dizzy. So I need to replace those gaskets/ seals.

The wiring is a disaster. With the rush, we didn’t have time to get everything plugged up & labeled. I’m going to get my new auto to redo everything. Get the K-jet spaghetti out & only leave the essentials.
What’s really bugging me is that my ignition has gone crazy & the car doesn’t start after I’ve driven it. It just won’t turn over when it’s hot.

The list of things I need & want but I’m not 100% sure of yet.

- Engine oil. Currently got 10w40 but it’s too thin. Getting a lifter tick. Going to try 20W50.

- Throttle cable. The one I’ve got now is good but it’s been used & abused. The cable in the GTI was too short. What is a good replacement to work with Toyo ITB’s. I’m also unsure about the cable stay that’s best for the itb’s. I’m using a cable tie at the moment.

- Longer ram tubes + Air Filter. I’ve got 80mm ones at the moment & want to get the 100/115mm ones. My concern is filtration. This is something that I need to get sorted out asap. I’m not sure if I should go with DICE socks or go ITG / Pipercross with baseplate setup. I know that length of the ram tubes will come in to play here.

Oil catch can - The ones from Dave Ingle should be good? I know that these 16v’s breath a lot when driven hard.

Everything else I need is general maintenance bits. I will try & get the car tuned properly once I’ve sorted the oil leaks & have the correct oil in the engine. The previous owner told me that the motor made 140kw. No dyno sheet to prove it so I’ll see what it does.

I realized that I didn’t give details about the motor. This is all hearsay because #Boughtnotbuilt

Motor:

ABK block
TDI crank
CA18DET Pistons
KR head - Port & Polished by Mike Dixon
288 Estas cams
43mm ITB’s
80mm ram tubes

Gearbox:

4y with FFZ final drive.

More updates soon. Thanks for looking.

:hurray: :hurray: Was waiting for this update!! So glad you got her new heart in. Trust me none of these things go without hiccups or snags so take it on the chin and sort them out one by one. As for your issues/questions:

Yeah standard spec oil on a 16v is 15w40 from factory so 20w50 on something that is gonna be driven hard is a good idea... :driving:

As for a longer accelerator cable an oem option will be the carb mk2 cable as it is much longer and will reach with ease or custom made by a cable shop.

Longer ramtubes can be made, you are using 43mm rxi units correct? so Im sure I can assist in making a set to length if you want. Filters are definitely a good idea if you are using it daily.

Catch can is a must on a 16v as they do breath especially when you rev them hard so the one dave makes will work a treat aslong as its baffled.

Keep it up.. loving the progress!
NOW> 08' Mk5 Gti Edition30
NOW> 89' Mk2 Rallye G60
EX> 92' Mk2 Gti .:R32 The Original #CherryBomb A.K.A VKY...
EX> 95' Mk3 Jetta VR6 #pigthevr6v2
EX> 85' Mk2 Gti 16v 2door.. The DUB.
EX> 93' Mk3 2.8 VR6 2door...The Pig.
EX> 87' Mk2 Jetta CLX .:R32..

Cherry_Bomber_GP
VWCSA Member
Car Model: Mk5 GTI ED30, Mk2 Rallye
Membership No: 3038

Postby Cherry_Bomber_GP » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:38 pm

:hurray: :hurray: Was waiting for this update!! So glad you got her new heart in. Trust me none of these things go without hiccups or snags so take it on the chin and sort them out one by one. As for your issues/questions:

Yeah standard spec oil on a 16v is 15w40 from factory so 20w50 on something that is gonna be driven hard is a good idea... :driving:

As for a longer accelerator cable an oem option will be the carb mk2 cable as it is much longer and will reach with ease or custom made by a cable shop.

Longer ramtubes can be made, you are using 43mm rxi units correct? so Im sure I can assist in making a set to length if you want. Filters are definitely a good idea if you are using it daily.

Catch can is a must on a 16v as they do breath especially when you rev them hard so the one dave makes will work a treat aslong as its baffled.

Last edited by Cherry_Bomber_GP on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOW> 08' Mk5 Gti Edition30
NOW> 89' Mk2 Rallye G60
EX> 92' Mk2 Gti .:R32 The Original #CherryBomb A.K.A VKY...
EX> 95' Mk3 Jetta VR6 #pigthevr6v2
EX> 85' Mk2 Gti 16v 2door.. The DUB.
EX> 93' Mk3 2.8 VR6 2door...The Pig.
EX> 87' Mk2 Jetta CLX .:R32..

Lowdl
Cadet

Postby Lowdl » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Cherry_Bomber_GP wrote:

Thanks a lot for answering those question.

I'm working on the hiccups. Bought a new battery today and tried getting the ground sorted because I was struggling to get the car started 100% of the time.

I'm getting oil this weekend. Full or Semi synth? 20W50 seems to be the one to go with. I'll get the mk2 carb throttle cable as well. The one I've got in at the moment is falling apart. lol.

Yes it's 43mm itb's. Longer ram tubes will be amazing but I need to figure out what filters will be best for the length I go with. I was told that the DICE filters are too short for my current 80mm tubes. I like the ones that Grad had on his mk3. Those ram tubes were sexy.

I'll get the catch can soon. I'm sure the DICE ones are baffled. They look pretty good too.

Project

Daily

Lowdl
Cadet

Postby Lowdl » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:18 pm

I had a bit of a mishap this week. On my way home from work the car started smoking. Turns out that it was one plug that fouled up really bad. After some testing, it looks like injector 2 & 3 is over fueling. Injector 1 & 4 is fueling perfectly. The injectors are also ticking really loudly. I thought it was lifters but after listening closely, I can hear that injector 4 is louder than the rest. I'm going to remove the injectors & have them tested.
I'm going to replace my fuel filter while I'm at it because it's probably really dirty. I'm still using the K-jet pump & I haven't replaced the filter yet...

Hopefully I'll get the leaks sorted over the next few days. The dizzy is coming off tomorrow so that I can get the correct seal for it. And the leak behind the oil cooler over the next few days. I should probably replace the cooler now because it doesn't look too good.

I'm going to try & get the DICE oil catch can during the week. Been kinda slow at getting parts, been really busy at work but I managed to get filters because I didn't have to move to get them. lol.
Been calling around to many places and I wasn't getting anything in Cape Town. The DICE filters are too small and wouldn't work with my 80mm ram tubes. DICE don't stock them anymore but Rowland has a couple of sets left. I emailed precision as well. They don't have filters in stock at the moment but should have some soon. They've got singles & they look decent.
I was told to contact ATS for piper cross filters by nd_s on the forum & someone I spoke to at work that races rally cars. I checked their website but they have nothing on there that even mentions what stock they've got other than them having some K&N logos around their website. I called them & they had the goods. I was going to get the double filter setup but I liked the way the singles looked & that I could adjust each filter to fit the limited space I've got. I got the Pipercross air filter socks (single) C1050, 100mm height & K&N cleaning solution + oil for them as well.

Photos of them fit. They are really tight & don't move at all because of how close the ram tubes are to each other but I'm going to cable tie it for good measure. These are the 100mm ones so they are perfect & allow 20mm in front of the ram tube for optimal airflow.
The sound of the itbs are muffled slightly which sucks but it's not that bad.

Project

Daily

aristo92
VWCSA Member

Postby aristo92 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Lowdl wrote:I had a bit of a mishap this week. On my way home from work the car started smoking. Turns out that it was one plug that fouled up really bad. After some testing, it looks like injector 2 & 3 is over fueling. Injector 1 & 4 is fueling perfectly. The injectors are also ticking really loudly. I thought it was lifters but after listening closely, I can hear that injector 4 is louder than the rest. I'm going to remove the injectors & have them tested.
I'm going to replace my fuel filter while I'm at it because it's probably really dirty. I'm still using the K-jet pump & I haven't replaced the filter yet...

Hopefully I'll get the leaks sorted over the next few days. The dizzy is coming off tomorrow so that I can get the correct seal for it. And the leak behind the oil cooler over the next few days. I should probably replace the cooler now because it doesn't look too good.

I'm going to try & get the DICE oil catch can during the week. Been kinda slow at getting parts, been really busy at work but I managed to get filters because I didn't have to move to get them. lol.
Been calling around to many places and I wasn't getting anything in Cape Town. The DICE filters are too small and wouldn't work with my 80mm ram tubes. DICE don't stock them anymore but Rowland has a couple of sets left. I emailed precision as well. They don't have filters in stock at the moment but should have some soon. They've got singles & they look decent.
I was told to contact ATS for piper cross filters by nd_s on the forum & someone I spoke to at work that races rally cars. I checked their website but they have nothing on there that even mentions what stock they've got other than them having some K&N logos around their website. I called them & they had the goods. I was going to get the double filter setup but I liked the way the singles looked & that I could adjust each filter to fit the limited space I've got. I got the Pipercross air filter socks (single) C1050, 100mm height & K&N cleaning solution + oil for them as well.

Photos of them fit. They are really tight & don't move at all because of how close the ram tubes are to each other but I'm going to cable tie it for good measure. These are the 100mm ones so they are perfect & allow 20mm in front of the ram tube for optimal airflow.
The sound of the itbs are muffled slightly which sucks but it's not that bad.

Epic work man

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk
Regards, Armand.

Unobeat
Brigadier
Car Make: Fiat
Car Model: Uno

Postby Unobeat » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:45 am

Great work
Things are looking good man.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.

panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.

Lowdl
Cadet

Postby Lowdl » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Thought I would update this while it's still 2016. The forum is rekt so hopefully this works okay.

Random photo not too long after the motor swap:

Since the motor swap. The car hasn't been performing. I knew something was wrong but I thought it just needed some fine tuning. Sent the car to my mechanic after I had an incident on my way home from work. The car was smoking a lot as I was coming down hospital bend. Pulled off & there was nothing obviously wrong. Asked my mechanic to check it out. The plugs on cylinder 2 & 3 2 was black as night. Changed the plugs & drove the car. It was better but still not right. So I asked my mechanic to open the motor up & see what the hell is going on.

This is what we found:

That's what piston 2 & 3 looked like because of this guy:

Before the motor swap. I had my cousin help me sort out the leaking sump. When taking the sump off he ripped pickup apart & didn't tell me that he did. lol.
So I had the pistons replaced. They are 84.5 CA20 pistons. I had to have them pocketed & machined for the circlip. I went via Mike Dixon because he had done the pistons & head before. It took a lot longer than I expected because I wasn't dealing with the guy that was actually working on the pistons. Lots of communication fails. The head was sent away for the valves & guides, etc to be done. I had the pistons, rings, etc sorted out. Everything was put together & the car sounded & felt amazing. But after driving for a while, the car was running very hot & the lifters got really noisy... I asked the mechanic about it & it turned out that he had put a 8v pickup in the motor. So I bought a new 16v oil pump & pickup. Fit that & the car still wasn't right. It just wasn't cooling. I thought it was the thermostat so I stayed at work later to try & sort that out.

It helped a bit but the car was running excessively hot. Because the wiring is a mess. We couldn't see exactly what was going on. My mechanics after service really let me down at this point. There was a oil leak coming from the oil cooler that I asked to have sorted while the motor was apart. I asked for my oil catch can to be fit & just sort out anything that wasn't right but that didn't happen. The car still isn't cooling. I suspect that its the water pump but I'm not too sure. So for now, Leah is parked & looking sorry for herself.

With all of this happening & being without a car in Nov/December I knew I had to get a daily so that I'm not pressured into driving Leah & just causing more harm. I was considering buying another mk2 or mk3. But after Andrew nudging me to buy his mk4 wagon a couple of times, I decided that it would be the best move because it's been well maintained & it's light on fuel. Andrew really put a lot of time & effort into the car.

So welcome Rachel aka The Wagon.

I'm seriously loving this car. There are a few things I want to sort out on Rachel. I've already done the cam belt, water pump & serpentine belt for peace of mind. Brakes + front suspension & cosmetic things next. I want to lower her a bit more up front. I'll create a new thread for it once I've got a decent amount of content.

So this buys me some time to get Leah sorted out properly. Wiring and a cool running engine is priority now. God willing I'll be able to get everything sorted in the new year.

Project

Daily

Uvy
Lieutenant
Car Make: VW and Seat
Car Model: MK2 GTi 16V Golf
Membership No: 1740

Postby Uvy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:27 pm

farking hell.. so sorry to hear brother. why dont you get thanas to sort you out..
Heaven on Earth - VAG for life

Lowdl
Cadet

Postby Lowdl » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Thanas has a enough on his plate with the boost creep mk2. He has helped me a lot up until this point. I need someone with the time & experience to sort the car out now.

Project

Daily

THANAS
Lieutenant-Colonel
Car Model: MkV Jetta TFSI Sportline
Membership No: 2035

Postby THANAS » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 am

This 2.2 16v needs to be up and running. Unfortunately I don't have the time or garage space to dig into the major issues, but myself and a few other guys are helping out where we can.
__THANAS
__Image
__@thvnvs
__Daily:
__Jet-Li
__Project:
__BoostCreep
__ManilaMoo
__Ex Project:
__PikaPika
__20VTerror
__Rodney the BT Jetta 4
__CCBB ADY Citi

Pynoxim
Lieutenant
Car Make: Lexus
Car Model: GS300

Postby Pynoxim » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm always in for updates, it just serves as a good reminder as to how far you've come from where you started.
Thursday Milkshake Crew
'00 GS2 Lexus GS300

aristo92
VWCSA Member

Re: RE: Re: Mk2 Golf GTI: Leah.

Postby aristo92 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:05 am

I love the name of the wagon
Regards, Armand.

babyvoora
VWCSA Member
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: 2011 PGM Jetta 5 1.4 TSi

Postby babyvoora » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:39 am

im telling you - go to MAC lol.
2011 PGM Jetta 5 1.4 TSi
BC Coilovers |

Ex's: 1999 Golf 4 1.6 GTi spec (Isabella) / 2000 Polo Playa (Gabriella) / Mk1 2.0L 8v (Susannah) / Mk1 1600 8v (stock)

JonaDTD
Cadet
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: 2.0 8V

Postby JonaDTD » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:50 am

in4brapbrap = this build is awesome.
Lemon Citi Ride Thread:
1995 Citi - 2.0 8v, headwork, double valve springs, Estas 288, bigger valves, Dicktator, 4-2-1 branch, 50-57mm progressive exhaust.

Ex ladies:
Polo TDi Sportline 2008 9n3 - GTB2268VK, FMIC, Fuel Cooler, A/C Delete, Interior Delete, Sparco Deep Dish Wheel, 12.9 Head Bolts, Race Pipe, 63mm Exhaust, Full Poly Mounts, Coilovers, blah blah blah. Ride Thread Here: SR Tuned BT TDi
Polo 2.0 Highline 9n3 (90kw 175nm) SOLD
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi (RIP)

marzbars
Field Marshal
Car Model: 1984 Jetta GLS Auto
Membership No: 1316

Postby marzbars » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:59 am

I heart this car so much.
Wow, nice workshop

Unobeat
Brigadier
Car Make: Fiat
Car Model: Uno

Postby Unobeat » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:56 am

What a nice and clean workshop, great setup.
Great progress on Leah.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.

panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.

Lowdl
Cadet

Postby Lowdl » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:20 am

Pynoxim wrote:I'm always in for updates, it just serves as a good reminder as to how far you've come from where you started.

I need to keep this updated more regularly. Even if it's little things. Will be great looking back once everything is sorted.

aristo92 wrote:I love the name of the wagon

Thanks a lot. :grin:

babyvoora wrote:im telling you - go to MAC lol.

Let me save up for about 6 months & then I'll go. lol.

JonaDTD wrote:in4brapbrap = this build is awesome.

That sound gets me so excited. The only reason all these issues are worth it.

marzbars wrote:I heart this car so much.
Wow, nice workshop

Thanks! The workshop was & is a blessing.

Unobeat wrote:What a nice and clean workshop, great setup.
Great progress on Leah.

Thanks dude. Progress is slow but sure.

Project

Daily

Return to “Non-Technical: Rides”