Huge Rave : [email protected]

"Automotive performance optimization solutions that are driven by passion and backed with unsurpassed technical knowledge...Tuning is no art, it's a Dark Art..."
N3mo
Lieutenant
Car Make: AUDI
Car Model: AUDI Q3 2.0TDI / TT 2.0TFSI
Membership No: missing

Huge Rave : [email protected]

Postby N3mo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:57 pm

As most guys would know I have ALWAYS had Unitronic on my TT and loved the power delivery of it. I've had Unitronic for the past 4 years and have held onto it even though there is no support in Durban.

Having a stage 2 base file with all the hardware needed, I did want the stage 2 hpfp file to get the most out of my setup.

After a chat with Yosh regarding my predicament and wanting the hpfp file, he suggested I go with uniconnect device. Long story short two days later I had the device with me and after having some issues with the programs, he suggested I get hold of Unitronic Canada which I must say that I was blown away with the customer support.

Yosh was extremely helpful in getting me sorted out and kept me up to date. My file was purchased, uniconnect was hooked up and I loaded the file without any issues.

Thank you Yosh for excellent customer service. Plenty of guys in industry should take notes from you..

Dattiman
Cadet
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 9N3 Polo GTi

Re: Huge Rave : [email protected]

Postby Dattiman » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Just the kind of service we used to with Yosh, always willing to help :hurray: :hurray:
Current : 2009 Polo Gti
Ex : Opel Corsa Utility 1.4
First Car : 1973 Datsun 1200 gx coupe full ground up restoration

Return to “Dark Artz Performance”