VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Details on upcoming VWCSA events...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting on the VWCSA Forum as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

VWCSA Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines
Post Reply
User avatar
Ian_F
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: Phantom Golf 6R
Membership No: 1846
Contact:

VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Ian_F » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 am

Our provisional calendar for 2018 is as follows:

VWCSA Charity Day – 21 January 2018
Chilling in a park with our furry friends, and all for a good cause.
Venue and Charity will be confirmed this week

Camp Fest 2018 – 02 – 04 February 2018
Club Convoy on Sunday

Vereeniging Karting Circuit – 24 February 2018
No karts, just you and your car, around the tight karting circuit.
Timed event.

Midnight Run – 16 (Friday) or 17 (Saturday) March 2018
Our very successful Night Run returns

Treasure Hunt – 22 April 2018
A staple on our calendar, and one the whole family can enjoy.

Drags Day – Redstar/Midvaal – 06 May 2018
No explanation needed. Go straight. Go fast.

DubRun 2018 – 15 to 17 June 2018
No frills, no fuss. Back to Basics 101.

DragKhana – July 2018
The name says It all, or does it?
More on this event later

MCGS 2018 – August 2018
It returns, My Car Got Shot V4.0

Hill Climb – September 2018
Yes, it’s the Hillclimb. And we’re already in planning.

Breakfast Run – October 2018


AGM – November 2018
Mac7R
VWCSA Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:21 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf 7 R, Clubsport S
Membership No: 3012
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Mac7R » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 am

Ian - Homward. oh dear Tour PE Uitenhage will happen 20-24 September 2018, you may want to add that?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ian_F
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: Phantom Golf 6R
Membership No: 1846
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Ian_F » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 am

Mac7R wrote:Ian - Homward. oh dear Tour PE Uitenhage will happen 20-24 September 2018, you may want to add that?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Original discussion was for November.

Will chat in PVT
User avatar
Tander
Brigadier
Posts: 6381
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 am
Car Make: Seat
Car Model: Leon Cupra
Membership No: 1713
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Tander » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:08 am

Looks to be a cracker of a year for events. :)

Current Rides:
2008 SEAT Leon Cupra - Banshee

Exes:
2006 Polo 9N3 - 1.6i
2003 Citi.com 1.3
2003 Opel Corsa Lite
User avatar
NHB_R
Captain
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm
Membership No: missing

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by NHB_R » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:45 am

Looking forward to this one

Vereeniging Karting Circuit – 24 February 2018
No karts, just you and your car, around the tight karting circuit.
Timed event.
User avatar
Viper
Goldwagen Delarey
Posts: 4192
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: GOLF 1 1870cc 8v ethanol
Membership No: 1800
Location: DELAREY ONTDEKKERS
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Viper » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Epic one. Looks like a busy year ahead.
Image
User avatar
Irfaan
fuckitimtiredletsgetdonewiththis
Posts: 4455
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 07' Velociti, 06' MK5 GTi
Membership No: 1757
Location: Centurion

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Irfaan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Nice, Glad to see the baas back. Will join events again in 2018
Yip I still got my 1.4 Citi
KieranD
Cadet
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:19 pm
Membership No: 3130
Location: Joburg

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by KieranD » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Woohoo!!!
Looks like Eileen has a busy year ahead of her!!!
User avatar
Kiran
Thumbie
Posts: 2182
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf 1 Citi
Membership No: 2028
Location: Edenvale

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Kiran » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:07 am

Some really nice events planned looking forward to attending
User avatar
Rascal69
VWCSA Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:39 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK1
Membership No: 1490
Location: JHB

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Rascal69 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:09 pm

YEAH!!! Hill climb is Back!!
Current Daily: VW Velociti 1.4i
Current Project: BMW ///M Coupe

Ex: 1998 BMW M3
Ex: 2011 REVO 2 Focus ST - 208wkw & 465nm's (FRnR)
Ex: 1994 E36 328i Track Car (Budler Motorsport built)
Ex: 2011 REVO 2 Mk6 GTI DSG - 200wkw & 452nm's (KAR)
Ex: 2007 REVO 2+ S3 - 12.7s @ 176km/h (Tarlton 2010) and 224km's on 1km (ODI)
User avatar
Barney
Lieutenant-General
Posts: 8916
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Mk3.5 Cabrio
Membership No: 1723
Location: Uranus

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Barney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:31 pm

so no enduro karting this year :(
User avatar
SuperVektr
Enlisted
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:43 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo CitiVivo
Location: Cape Town

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by SuperVektr » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Any of the remaining events occurring in Cape Town area?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rides
Current: 2017 Flash Red CitiVivo
User avatar
Ian_F
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: Phantom Golf 6R
Membership No: 1846
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Ian_F » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:53 pm

SuperVektr wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm
Any of the remaining events occurring in Cape Town area?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Afernoon

All JHB based except for DubRun
User avatar
SuperVektr
Enlisted
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:43 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo CitiVivo
Location: Cape Town

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by SuperVektr » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Ian_F wrote:
SuperVektr wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm
Any of the remaining events occurring in Cape Town area?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Afernoon

All JHB based except for DubRun
Thanks Ian_f

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rides
Current: 2017 Flash Red CitiVivo
User avatar
LYFGP0
Major
Posts: 3851
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 320D MSport
Membership No: missing

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by LYFGP0 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Ian_F wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 am
Our provisional calendar for 2018 is as follows:

VWCSA Charity Day – 21 January 2018
Chilling in a park with our furry friends, and all for a good cause.
Venue and Charity will be confirmed this week

Camp Fest 2018 – 02 – 04 February 2018
Club Convoy on Sunday

Vereeniging Karting Circuit – 24 February 2018
No karts, just you and your car, around the tight karting circuit.
Timed event.

Midnight Run – 16 (Friday) or 17 (Saturday) March 2018
Our very successful Night Run returns

Treasure Hunt – 22 April 2018
A staple on our calendar, and one the whole family can enjoy.

Drags Day – Redstar/Midvaal – 06 May 2018
No explanation needed. Go straight. Go fast.

DubRun 2018 – 15 to 17 June 2018
No frills, no fuss. Back to Basics 101.

DragKhana – July 2018
The name says It all, or does it?
More on this event later

MCGS 2018 – August 2018
It returns, My Car Got Shot V4.0

Hill Climb – September 2018
Yes, it’s the Hillclimb. And we’re already in planning.

Breakfast Run – October 2018


AGM – November 2018
MCGS 4.0... Did i miss it? :( :( :(
Current: '10 BMW E90 320D LCI MSport Auto - Alpine White
Ex: '96 Jetta 3 CSL - White (SOLD)
Ex: '05 Velocity 1.6i SOLD
Ex: 1.9 TDI Suety PD - TUNING (SOLD)
Ex: 1.8i Playa LYF ___ GP (SOLD)
Ex: Mazda Midge 323 160i (Sold)
LYGP 1.8i
boost'd wrote:"big rims are like high heels, they not comfortable to wear but they do look good"
User avatar
Uncle Nunda
Post Whore
Posts: 15840
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Scirocco R
Membership No: 1489
Location: PRETORIA

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Uncle Nunda » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:47 pm

LYFGP0 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:20 pm
Ian_F wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 am
Our provisional calendar for 2018 is as follows:

VWCSA Charity Day – 21 January 2018
Chilling in a park with our furry friends, and all for a good cause.
Venue and Charity will be confirmed this week

Camp Fest 2018 – 02 – 04 February 2018
Club Convoy on Sunday

Vereeniging Karting Circuit – 24 February 2018
No karts, just you and your car, around the tight karting circuit.
Timed event.

Midnight Run – 16 (Friday) or 17 (Saturday) March 2018
Our very successful Night Run returns

Treasure Hunt – 22 April 2018
A staple on our calendar, and one the whole family can enjoy.

Drags Day – Redstar/Midvaal – 06 May 2018
No explanation needed. Go straight. Go fast.

DubRun 2018 – 15 to 17 June 2018
No frills, no fuss. Back to Basics 101.

DragKhana – July 2018
The name says It all, or does it?
More on this event later

MCGS 2018 – August 2018
It returns, My Car Got Shot V4.0

Hill Climb – September 2018
Yes, it’s the Hillclimb. And we’re already in planning.

Breakfast Run – October 2018


AGM – November 2018
MCGS 4.0... Did i miss it? :( :( :(
nope still coming
User avatar
LYFGP0
Major
Posts: 3851
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 320D MSport
Membership No: missing

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by LYFGP0 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:41 pm

Uncle Nunda wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:47 pm
LYFGP0 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:20 pm
Ian_F wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 am
Our provisional calendar for 2018 is as follows:

VWCSA Charity Day – 21 January 2018
Chilling in a park with our furry friends, and all for a good cause.
Venue and Charity will be confirmed this week

Camp Fest 2018 – 02 – 04 February 2018
Club Convoy on Sunday

Vereeniging Karting Circuit – 24 February 2018
No karts, just you and your car, around the tight karting circuit.
Timed event.

Midnight Run – 16 (Friday) or 17 (Saturday) March 2018
Our very successful Night Run returns

Treasure Hunt – 22 April 2018
A staple on our calendar, and one the whole family can enjoy.

Drags Day – Redstar/Midvaal – 06 May 2018
No explanation needed. Go straight. Go fast.

DubRun 2018 – 15 to 17 June 2018
No frills, no fuss. Back to Basics 101.

DragKhana – July 2018
The name says It all, or does it?
More on this event later

MCGS 2018 – August 2018
It returns, My Car Got Shot V4.0

Hill Climb – September 2018
Yes, it’s the Hillclimb. And we’re already in planning.

Breakfast Run – October 2018


AGM – November 2018
MCGS 4.0... Did i miss it? :( :( :(
nope still coming
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
Current: '10 BMW E90 320D LCI MSport Auto - Alpine White
Ex: '96 Jetta 3 CSL - White (SOLD)
Ex: '05 Velocity 1.6i SOLD
Ex: 1.9 TDI Suety PD - TUNING (SOLD)
Ex: 1.8i Playa LYF ___ GP (SOLD)
Ex: Mazda Midge 323 160i (Sold)
LYGP 1.8i
boost'd wrote:"big rims are like high heels, they not comfortable to wear but they do look good"
User avatar
Ian_F
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: Phantom Golf 6R
Membership No: 1846
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Ian_F » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:30 pm

We've shuffled the calendar around a bit to ensure the best events for you!

Still coming,

MCGS V4.0
AGM
DragKhana
Breakfast run
LourensRox
Enlisted
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:56 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Citi Rox
Location: Roodepoort

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by LourensRox » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:41 pm

Hi everyone i see that the Breakfast Run – October 2018, where is it usually held? Would be the first time doing one and would be keen to try it out
Love my mk :hug:
User avatar
Ian_F
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: Phantom Golf 6R
Membership No: 1846
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Ian_F » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:52 pm

LourensRox wrote:Hi everyone i see that the Breakfast Run – October 2018, where is it usually held? Would be the first time doing one and would be keen to try it out
They are held at various locations around JHB and surrounding areas.
User avatar
Silverbird_96Kw
Major
Posts: 3039
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:47 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 Sedan 8v 1.8Tfsi
Membership No: 1643
Location: Wilgeheuwel

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Silverbird_96Kw » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:14 pm

In for the BR
User avatar
Silverbird_96Kw
Major
Posts: 3039
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:47 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 Sedan 8v 1.8Tfsi
Membership No: 1643
Location: Wilgeheuwel

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Silverbird_96Kw » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:34 pm

When is the Breakfast Run this month?
User avatar
Ian_F
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 7333
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: Phantom Golf 6R
Membership No: 1846
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Ian_F » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Silverbird_96Kw wrote:When is the Breakfast Run this month?

28 October
User avatar
Silverbird_96Kw
Major
Posts: 3039
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:47 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 Sedan 8v 1.8Tfsi
Membership No: 1643
Location: Wilgeheuwel

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by Silverbird_96Kw » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:27 am

Ian_F wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:39 pm
Silverbird_96Kw wrote:When is the Breakfast Run this month?

28 October
Awesome, thanks Ian
LourensRox
Enlisted
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:56 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Citi Rox
Location: Roodepoort

Re: VWCSA Provisional Events Calendar 2018

Post by LourensRox » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:54 pm

From where is the BR, would like to join.
Please post some details
Love my mk :hug:
Post Reply