VWCSA Dyno Day @ KAR - 2013/03/03 RESULTS UP!

Details on upcoming VWCSA events...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting on the VWCSA Forum as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

VWCSA Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines
hernandez
Lieutenant
Registered for: 15 years 3 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: X5M, M5, TOUAREG, CORSA UTE
Membership No: 1491

Re: VWCSA Dyno Day @ KAR - 2013/03/03 RESULTS UP!

Post by hernandez »

Le Clue wrote:Jesus I'm bored..

Who was that chick in the Syndicate Racing Mk6 GTI?
Short answe: Not yours :lol:
Current: BMW X5M, BMW M5TT, BMW 335 TT, TOUAREG, CORSA UTE

Ex: 4x C63 (2XSupercharged) , 1x Bmw M5 V8 biturbo, 2x G5 GTI k04's, 1x R32 G5, 1x G6 R, 1x Amarok DC, 1x Touareg, 1x Bmw X5 v8, 1x audi A3 2.0T, 2x audi S3, 1x audi TTS.

Yes, I have an addiction.
syndicate racing
Enlisted
Registered for: 11 years 11 months

Post by syndicate racing »

hernandez wrote:
syndicate racing wrote:Big up to the vw club, welll organised fantastic event. Myself and my guys will be joining the club.
Well done to my guys mugeshan and nicky taking first and second in the ko4 class, with keshen and ash both our stock ihi g6's making over 250hp on pump gas.... Looking forward forward to the next dyno day, and hopefully break the 361hp and 589nm....
Sorry bud, but you didn't take 1st and second in the k04 class. that was taken by revo (all 3 in fact) you were in open class
Lmao... Why on earth would our cars not be in the same class as the revo ko4's...
VWicked
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 14 years 8 months
Car Model: Golf 2 GTi
Membership No: 1492

Post by VWicked »

syndicate racing wrote:
hernandez wrote:
syndicate racing wrote:Big up to the vw club, welll organised fantastic event. Myself and my guys will be joining the club.
Well done to my guys mugeshan and nicky taking first and second in the ko4 class, with keshen and ash both our stock ihi g6's making over 250hp on pump gas.... Looking forward forward to the next dyno day, and hopefully break the 361hp and 589nm....
Sorry bud, but you didn't take 1st and second in the k04 class. that was taken by revo (all 3 in fact) you were in open class
Lmao... Why on earth would our cars not be in the same class as the revo ko4's...
Cos the results are done members vs non-members, join the club and you will be in the proper class
Have you had your bottle of Hatorade today?

1992 Golf Mk2 GTi VR6
1994 Caddy 1800 Sport
hernandez
Lieutenant

Post by hernandez »

syndicate racing wrote:
hernandez wrote:
Lol, must I spell it for you? YOU WERE IN OPEN CLASS AND NOT IN K04 CLASS AS YOU ARE NOT MEMBERS, THEREFORE YOU COULD NOT BE TOP RATED IN K04 CLASS, BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT IN IT.

Ex: 4x C63 (2XSupercharged) , 1x Bmw M5 V8 biturbo, 2x G5 GTI k04's, 1x R32 G5, 1x G6 R, 1x Amarok DC, 1x Touareg, 1x Bmw X5 v8, 1x audi A3 2.0T, 2x audi S3, 1x audi TTS.

2Cent
Enlisted
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Post by 2Cent »

loool...
GTI69 aka Wolf
Enlisted
Car Model: MK 6 GTI

Post by GTI69 aka Wolf »

Guys bottom line is , members or not we had the highest figures for K04, why put the focus on the non member issue rather than maybe just say well done Syndicate awesome numbers, Haters will be haters
260wkw and 550nm . Syndicate Racing K04.
Mugz
Enlisted
Car Make: Vw
Car Model: Mk6

Post by Mugz »

Hernando....whats the difference between members KO4,Open class KO4 bud...
VWicked
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 14 years 8 months
Car Model: Golf 2 GTi
Membership No: 1492

Post by VWicked »

GTI69 aka Wolf wrote:Guys bottom line is , members or not we had the highest figures for K04, why put the focus on the non member issue rather than maybe just say well done Syndicate awesome numbers, Haters will be haters
True and well done, you guys pulled show. Please join us at other events.
Have you had your bottle of Hatorade today?

1992 Golf Mk2 GTi VR6
1994 Caddy 1800 Sport
mogau
Enlisted

Post by mogau »

Syndicate Racing has arrived big time :noob: JUDD IS A KING
GTI69 aka Wolf
Enlisted

Post by GTI69 aka Wolf »

Mugz wrote:Hernando....whats the difference between members KO4,Open class KO4 bud...
It's easy about 41 wkw and 103 nm :troll:
kesh-29
Enlisted

Post by kesh-29 »

As Nicky said, members or not the dyno figures more then speaks for itself.
JUDD YOU ARE A MASTER AT WHAT YOU DO :hurray:
ashleevee
Enlisted

Post by ashleevee »

Mugz wrote:Hernando....whats the difference between members KO4,Open class KO4 bud...

WELL SAID MUGZ..........DERS NO DIFF just Syndicate kicking ASS :evil:
hernandez
Lieutenant

Post by hernandez »

seems the syndicate people don't understand classes at events. your god claimed you won the k04 class, yet he did not understand how the classes work. there was no open k04 class, just an open class. Trying to state a obvious mistake and having that mistake re done by the same group, priceless.

kesh-29
Enlisted

Post by kesh-29 »

Did we not state that irrespective of classes we still had the strongest ko4s...
Go back to the results and have a look again
GTI69 aka Wolf
Enlisted

Post by GTI69 aka Wolf »

hernandez wrote:seems the syndicate people don't understand classes at events. your god claimed you won the k04 class, yet he did not understand how the classes work. there was no open k04 class, just an open class. Trying to state a obvious mistake and having that mistake re done by the same group, priceless.
Must I spell it for you ... WE KNOW WE DID FALL IN THE OPEN CLASS ... Am I going to fast for you ? BOTTOM LINE IS OUR KO4'S DID HIGHER FIGURES THAN THE ACTUAL WINNERS .... MEMBERS OR NOT ... IT'S STILL KO4 vs K04
Mugz
Enlisted
Car Make: Vw
Car Model: Mk6

Post by Mugz »

GTI69 aka Wolf wrote:
hernandez wrote:seems the syndicate people don't understand classes at events. your god claimed you won the k04 class, yet he did not understand how the classes work. there was no open k04 class, just an open class. Trying to state a obvious mistake and having that mistake re done by the same group, priceless.
Must I spell it for you ... WE KNOW WE DID FALL IN THE OPEN CLASS ... Am I going to fast for you ? BOTTOM LINE IS OUR KO4'S DID HIGHER FIGURES THAN THE ACTUAL WINNERS .... MEMBERS OR NOT ... IT'S STILL KO4 vs K04
Sad for the sport when we get people trying to bring others down....don't worry Judd you did your stuff now get ready someone going to thrash it and we will learn from them....I don't have time to talk to haters and sour people...To VWCLUB we had a blast...unfortunately you gonna get the sour guys... Syndicate Boys don't loose any sleep...have Nando's for supper I ate on Sunday...
kesh-29
Enlisted

Post by kesh-29 »

Now if that doesnt explain it nothing will :lol:
ashleevee
Enlisted

Post by ashleevee »

Mugz wrote:
GTI69 aka Wolf wrote:
Sad for the sport when we get people trying to bring others down....don't worry Judd you did your stuff now get ready someone going to thrash it and we will learn from them....I don't have time to talk to haters and sour people...To VWCLUB we had a blast...unfortunately you gonna get the sour guys... Syndicate Boys don't loose any sleep...have Nando's for supper I ate on Sunday...
:driving: lol....................
Barney
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 7 months
Car Model: Mk3.5 Cabrio
Membership No: 1723

Post by Barney »

mugz your comment along with the others are so contradictory of your post.... welcome to the syndicate people made enough noise
rodga
Nazi Spelling Master
Registered for: 16 years 5 months
Car Model: MKVI GTI
Membership No: 1323

Post by rodga »

*** The MKVI How-To, FAQ, and Do-It-Yourself Guide ***
rodga's ride
'10 MKVI GTI - tornado red, manual, sunroof, xenons
'09 Generic XOR 125 - matte black - Daily Driver :)

GTI69 aka Wolf
Enlisted

Post by GTI69 aka Wolf »

Barney1212 wrote:mugz your comment along with the others are so contradictory of your post.... welcome to the syndicate people made enough noise
Let's agree to disagree and let it be.......... Congrats to the K04 winners , we know what hard work go's into modding and face it, there will be always people trying to bring you down, this went off topic we just tried to state our figures was higher and yes we know we not members and therefor fall in open class. See you guys at the next Dyno day.
Sinbad
Post Whore
Car Make: Mercedes
Car Model: R170 AMG Hairdryer
Membership No: 1152

Post by Sinbad »

Ok guys easy does it please.

Yes the syndicate cars were top K04s... But they did not win the VW Club K04 class as that is for members only.

Incidentally I'd love to know what supporting mods are needed to get that power out of a k04... :)

katotter wrote:Geezus, I wanna be his girfriend.
GTI69 aka Wolf
Enlisted

Post by GTI69 aka Wolf »

Barney1212 wrote:issue is that the open doe snot count towards year competition... yes you got the biggest and best on the day but does not count towards winning the year
Guys we don't care about prize's or any of that ****. We came sunday to see what figures our cars are doing, and yes we did brag about highest figures that was it, yes Judd claimed 1st and 2 nd but not for the competition, we still the highest and everyone talks around that and stick to you not members and not counting for yearly comp..... Try to understand now
Sinbad
Post Whore
Car Make: Mercedes
Car Model: R170 AMG Hairdryer
Membership No: 1152

Post by Sinbad »

GTI69 aka Wolf wrote:
Barney1212 wrote:issue is that the open doe snot count towards year competition... yes you got the biggest and best on the day but does not count towards winning the year
Guys we don't care about prize's or any of that s**t. We came sunday to see what figures our cars are doing, and yes we did brag about highest figures that was it, yes Judd claimed 1st and 2 nd but not for the competition, we still the highest and everyone talks around that and stick to you not members and not counting for yearly comp..... Try to understand now
Calm down. Seriously.

katotter wrote:Geezus, I wanna be his girfriend.
GTI69 aka Wolf
Enlisted

Post by GTI69 aka Wolf »

Sinbad wrote:
GTI69 aka Wolf wrote:
Guys we don't care about prize's or any of that s**t. We came sunday to see what figures our cars are doing, and yes we did brag about highest figures that was it, yes Judd claimed 1st and 2 nd but not for the competition, we still the highest and everyone talks around that and stick to you not members and not counting for yearly comp..... Try to understand now
Calm down. Seriously.
Any more calmer and I will fall asleep bud .....LOL