VWCSA DubRun 29/07/2011 TAPE UP TONIGHT 19h00

Details on upcoming VWCSA events...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting on the VWCSA Forum as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

VWCSA Forum Posting Rules and Guidelines
MeanTdi
The Imposer Mod-whore-rator
Registered for: 18 years 1 month
Car Make: Subaru
Car Model: WRX
Membership No: 1153

Re: VWCSA DubRun 29/07/2011 TAPE UP TONIGHT 19h00

Post by MeanTdi »

DarkRanger wrote:
MeanTdi wrote:
DarkRanger wrote:5.7! :lol: :lol:
Incert here.
*Insert
Owned! :lol:
Marco

Current: Subaru WRX
Ex: VW Polo 1.9 TDI Sportline
Ex: VW Golf VR6
Ex: VW Golf 1.8 GTi 16v

ALFAHOLIC wrote:What can go wrong, jarre you guys sound like you are describing an Alfa here...
My Corsa OPC wrote:Its not an oil leak, its just an Opel marking its territory :lol:
MeTsU
Lieutenant-Colonel
Registered for: 17 years 7 months
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDi Sportline
Membership No: 1644

Post by MeTsU »

Wit Blitz wrote:Howsit guys

Metsu great to meet you and the mrs , your car is sick !!

The meetup at the track on the way in had a small detour past a mosque *spelling and Hilton but we all met up and did some nice clean fun !!

Much respect to all who came from far and wide hope to see you'll again tomorrow at veemacs !!!
You too mate. :smile: thanks.
2005 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty
MeTsU
Lieutenant-Colonel
Registered for: 17 years 7 months
Car Make: Volkswagen
Car Model: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDi Sportline
Membership No: 1644

Post by MeTsU »

DarkRanger wrote:
Wit Blitz wrote:Howsit guys

Metsu great to meet you and the mrs , your car is sick !!

The meetup at the track on the way in had a small detour past a mosque *spelling and Hilton but we all met up and did some nice clean fun !!

Much respect to all who came from far and wide hope to see you'll again tomorrow at veemacs !!!
+1. And I approve! :lol: :lol:

Moerse big thanks to the comm for making yet another hugely successful dubrun. Was lekker.

On the way down the convoy did however get split a few times. One of the times were due to most of the vaalies parking next to the highway to play in the snow. :lol:
Albert, we've met a few times, LOL. But yes, first time that *SamStaR* was able to come out and meet a lot of the VWClub people. :wink: Thanks mate, your car was looking clean, besides the "slightly ghey" heart on your rear window. :lol:

I think a MASSIVE thanks to due to Rob & Volksie, for all the time and effort he put into this event. I think we can seriously say that VDub Day was an immense hit & without the event, the weekend would have been rather "wet".

Thank you Rob for all you did for all of us, from the time spent away from the shop to organise, to the sponsoring of the trophies & plates.

Thanks to all those involved & roll on DubRun 2012!
2005 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty
Bird87_ZA
Major-General
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: CrossPolo 1.6TDI
Membership No: 1515

Post by Bird87_ZA »

MeTsU wrote:Albert, we've met a few times, LOL. But yes, first time that *SamStaR* was able to come out and meet a lot of the VWClub people. :wink: Thanks mate, your car was looking clean, besides the "slightly ghey" heart on your rear window. :lol:
That's not what Sam said. :moon: Plus, it shows that I'm in touch with my feminine side... :lol:
2001 Bantam 1.6 Lesuire - RIP
2007 Polo 1.6 Comfortline - SOLD
2007 Polo 1.9 TDI Highline - STOLEN
2011 Polo 1.6 TDI Cross - SOLD
2014 Golf 7 SV 1.2TSI
Neuk wrote:A pole, doth not a lie tell...

Web Developer by day, Couch Potato by night.
*SamStaR*
Cadet
Registered for: 14 years 2 months
Car Model: Polo
Membership No: missing

Post by *SamStaR* »

DarkRanger wrote:
MeTsU wrote:Albert, we've met a few times, LOL. But yes, first time that *SamStaR* was able to come out and meet a lot of the VWClub people. :wink: Thanks mate, your car was looking clean, besides the "slightly ghey" heart on your rear window. :lol:
That's not what Sam said. :moon: Plus, it shows that I'm in touch with my feminine side... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys are so funny.... because racecar :cool: :lol:

A big thank you to Rob for organising an amazing DubRun 2011!!!!
Hesketh was off the hook! But the VMacs day was definitely the ultimate event by far!!
It was awesome to eventually get to meet everyone off the forum as well as their cars after being on here for more than 1 1/2 years.
I got to drive some stunning cars this weekend and I think my little Polo 6N was a bit p!ssed off with me this morning when I got in and swore her for not having a turbo and no power :lol:
Bird87_ZA
Major-General
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Car Model: CrossPolo 1.6TDI
Membership No: 1515

Post by Bird87_ZA »

*SamStaR* wrote:
DarkRanger wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys are so funny.... because racecar :cool: :lol:

A big thank you to Rob for organising an amazing DubRun 2011!!!!
Hesketh was off the hook! But the VMacs day was definitely the ultimate event by far!!
It was awesome to eventually get to meet everyone off the forum as well as their cars after being on here for more than 1 1/2 years.
I got to drive some stunning cars this weekend and I think my little Polo 6N was a bit p!ssed off with me this morning when I got in and swore her for not having a turbo and no power :lol:
MeTsU!! I found you a project car!! :lol: :lol:
2001 Bantam 1.6 Lesuire - RIP
2007 Polo 1.6 Comfortline - SOLD
2007 Polo 1.9 TDI Highline - STOLEN
2011 Polo 1.6 TDI Cross - SOLD
2014 Golf 7 SV 1.2TSI
Neuk wrote:A pole, doth not a lie tell...

Web Developer by day, Couch Potato by night.
GaVeN
Committee Member
Registered for: 14 years 10 months
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A4 B8 Sooter
Membership No: missing

Post by GaVeN »

dazza wrote:

Puni was pushing random people out of his way at the bathroom, GVN was sizing up the Gay hairdresser jersey shore wannabees and marzbars beleived he could fly(This was after hooters waiting for our taxi and after many big Daddy's)
Jirrrre. I wanted to bitchslap a few of them manbitches. Fokken sizing me up for no reason.
Did they not see the Yankees cap? I'm fokken gangster & will pop a cap in that mothertrucker :crazy:

When I was done, Sean could've pulled the Betty's to his place for dessert :lol:

And not to forget the ORSM Camry we chacked outside. Aldo & Sean made me nearly p!ss my pants at how they were baiting the owner. You guys are fokken legends
DotDubb
Can I buy your wheels?
Registered for: 15 years 1 month
Car Make: Audi A6 3.0T
Car Model: DKW, Cabrio, A6 avant,Mk2
Membership No: 1593

Post by DotDubb »

I love you guys!
Current:
2012 Audi A6 3.0T TFSI Supercharged Quattro
2005 Audi A6 3.0tdi Avant Quattro
1999 Golf Cabrio Mk3.5 1.8 20V Turbo
1991 Golf Mk2 1.8 20vT
1960 Autounion DKW 1000s
dood786
Post Whore
Registered for: 17 years 1 month
Car Model: boat
Membership No: 1133

Post by dood786 »

<3
Noob
Le Clue
Field Marshal
Registered for: 14 years 7 months
Car Model: Golf Mk7 GTI Clubsport
Membership No: 1458

Post by Le Clue »

It was an unbelievably good Dubrun!

The drive down with the snow made it feel like we were somewhere in Europe.....and the 2.0T's with Duck in the "1.4" had moerse fun in the twisty sections!

Friday night the Patrone and Brandy was flowing in Ballito at a club where me and Rohin were busy with two girls that I thought was 20 something...I was reminded the next day that they are actually 40 something, f*k!...that cuased me to still feel drunk when we arrived at the show on Saturday...! Was awesome fun chatting with everyone...working on the cars installing LED interior lights, HID fogs...while at the same time talking k@k and having fun...and everyone screaming that the okes in the corner must tell me to come get my prize! I won Best Mk6 hells yeah!

Then afterwards at Gateway I pulled the best handbrake parking ever stopping perfect in a parking spot! But also I missed out on a TLGP with a Porsche Carrera GTS....I turned off when he launched!

The whole weekend me, Ruan and Rohin made kak on the roads where ever we went in the wolfpack of GTI's....whaaaaaaap!

Hooters was a cracker...as was said.

Then Sunday it started early again with us having a braai with Sean and Aldo...talking k@k, laughing at Puni, and Ruan feeding us the best made steak in the world with me and Nando trying to make the best Jersey Shore one liners audible...yeah buddy!

Monday we washed the GTI's and met up with Brands and LittleM in her G6 GTI....we had a exciting drive home, people did not know what hit the N3 haha!!

Thanks to each and everyone one, it was a awesome weekend...roll on Dubrun 2012.

Le Clue Launch Control 13.9 de Villiers
Previous Rides:
2016 VW Golf Mk7 GTI Clubsport
2011 VW Golf Mk6 R
2007 VW Golf Mk5 GTI
2013 VW Polo 6R GTI
2011 VW Scirocco GT 2.0TSI
2010 VW Golf Mk6 GTI
2007 VW Polo 1.9TDI Sportline
2009 VW CitiRox 1.6i