Scirocco R dyno numbers - updated

BdtDSG
Cadet
Registered for: 12 years 1 month

Scirocco R dyno numbers - updated

Post by BdtDSG »

Hi Peeps,
I bought a 2011 Scirocco R (TFSi) a while back. The previous owner had software done on the car as well downpipe, throttle pipe and a forge actuator. After I fixed some issues, I took it for a power run on a dyno.It made around 170 kw and 390 nm atw. I was expecting a bit more from it though with the mods it has. Logged it and requested boost is met with no errors logged. Are these figures more or less in the expected range for an R with these mods?
Thx
JonathanT4
Cadet
Registered for: 11 years 7 months
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: Audi A4 B8 6MT Turbonetics T66

Re: Scirocco R dyno numbers

Post by JonathanT4 »

What dyno did you run on?
Audi A4 2.0T 155KW Manual FWD. JE Pistons, IE Rods, Calico Bearings, Turbonetics T66.
BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

Autotrix in dbn..
JonathanT4
Cadet
Registered for: 11 years 7 months
Car Model: Audi A4 B8 6MT Turbonetics T66

Post by JonathanT4 »

Autotrix breaks hearts down here :lol: should be right then. If logs look good then don’t stress. PM me if you want to chat further about options.
Audi A4 2.0T 155KW Manual FWD. JE Pistons, IE Rods, Calico Bearings, Turbonetics T66.
BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

JonathanT4 wrote:Autotrix breaks hearts down here :lol: should be right then. If logs look good then don’t stress. PM me if you want to chat further about options.
Hehe yep certainly broke my heart!
kreevs_tsc
Cadet
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Post by kreevs_tsc »

Something's up with that car or the file, cause that's stock power.

With only software, downpipe and intake our scirocco R made 229wkw at Autotrix

Contact me anytime if you want to have the car looked at, or pull in to TSC Garage - 12 Peter Road, Springfield Park.
Kinetic Garage
BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

Yip doesn't make sense. New k04, new DV, new plugs, boost leak tested, boost peaks at 1.5 at around 3600 RPM and tapers down to 1 at high RPM, which looks correct. So I'm stumped. Will get the file looked at first since hardware seems fine. It does have a forge actuator on the turbo, dunno if I should try the stock one. But the boost curve looks correct though. Will let the pro's take it from here and start with a fresh map.
BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

BdtDSG wrote:Yip doesn't make sense. New k04, new DV, new plugs, boost leak tested, boost peaks at 1.5 at around 3600 RPM and tapers down to 1 at high RPM, which looks correct. So I'm stumped. Will get the file looked at first since hardware seems fine. It does have a forge actuator on the turbo, dunno if I should try the stock one. But the boost curve looks correct though. Will let the pro's take it from here and start with a fresh map.
Does the curve look correct for a remapped k04?Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

BdtDSG wrote:
BdtDSG wrote:Yip doesn't make sense. New k04, new DV, new plugs, boost leak tested, boost peaks at 1.5 at around 3600 RPM and tapers down to 1 at high RPM, which looks correct. So I'm stumped. Will get the file looked at first since hardware seems fine. It does have a forge actuator on the turbo, dunno if I should try the stock one. But the boost curve looks correct though. Will let the pro's take it from here and start with a fresh map.

Numbers for one of the pulls done.. has to be something off on the carImage

BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

BdtDSG wrote:
BdtDSG wrote:

Numbers for one of the pulls done.. has to be something off on the carImage

Shout-out to Treshen @ CPI for sorting my car out, spent hours at my house on a saturday night diagnosing and logging. Loaded a proper file for me. Very happy with CPI and Treshen's customer service.

Uncle Nunda
Post Whore
Car Model: S3
Membership No: 1489

Post by Uncle Nunda »

so what was wrong initially?
BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

Uncle Nunda wrote:so what was wrong initially?
The file it had on was just way off, JHB file. And he picked up that fuel pressure is not keeping up. So upgrading HPFP and RS4 pressure valve this week. Then back to same dyno to see if it's on par. Scary part is we could see the car's been mapped 24 times previously. So...

Kameel Kas Ramfol
Enlisted
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by Kameel Kas Ramfol »

Awesome CPI FTW. We had a chat about your car and so amped for the mods coming! :D :D :D
Current:
Polo Gti 6r
Audi A3 1.8 BT (Kara Signs)
BdtDSG
Cadet

Post by BdtDSG »

Kameel Kas Ramfol wrote:Awesome CPI FTW. We had a chat about your car and so amped for the mods coming! :D :D :D
Yip great service from them! Can't wait for the HPFP and RS4 valve...

Uncle Nunda
Post Whore
Car Model: S3
Membership No: 1489

Post by Uncle Nunda »

BdtDSG wrote:
Uncle Nunda wrote:so what was wrong initially?
The file it had on was just way off, JHB file. And he picked up that fuel pressure is not keeping up. So upgrading HPFP and RS4 pressure valve this week. Then back to same dyno to see if it's on par. Scary part is we could see the car's been mapped 24 times previously. So...

fokkit :crazy:
BdtDSG
Cadet

Re: Scirocco R dyno numbers - updated

Post by BdtDSG »

BdtDSG wrote:Hi Peeps,
I bought a 2011 Scirocco R (TFSi) a while back. The previous owner had software done on the car as well downpipe, throttle pipe and a forge actuator. After I fixed some issues, I took it for a power run on a dyno.It made around 170 kw and 390 nm atw. I was expecting a bit more from it though with the mods it has. Logged it and requested boost is met with no errors logged. Are these figures more or less in the expected range for an R with these mods?
Thx
Updated after sorting out HPFP and SW...ImageImage