MRC remap special

Williaml
Cadet
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

MRC remap special

Post by Williaml »

Dear Experts
I wasn't thinking of doing a remap now, but this Black Friday "special" has come up.
Evolution Performance / STO-Tuning/MRC Tuning South Africa
8 hrs ·
Black Friday is almost upon us. Paid bookings on the 24th of November secure the special price advertised. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be doing the software on the day of the 24th. Installs will commence from the 25th with booking dates being applied. Email is your way to secure your Slot. Upon receipt of the email I will send out a response confirming eligibility for your tune and the banking details will be supplied in that email. Payments not received on the day will be passed on to the next person inline. Credits are limited so it's on a first come first serve basis.
Tunes will only cover Stage and Stage 2. NO HYBRIDS OR BIG TURBO's. NO EXCEPTIONS!
VW Mk7 GTi R5000, FREE DSG FLASH

I have a 2014 Manual GTI. He previously quoted me +-R7000 (his normal price).
What do you guys think? Worth it? I'm not wanting huge gains, just think the GTI7 needs a bit more power.

William
Dale
Lieutenant
Registered for: 21 years 7 months

Re: MRC remap special

Post by Dale »

Williaml wrote:Dear Experts
I wasn't thinking of doing a remap now, but this Black Friday "special" has come up.
Evolution Performance / STO-Tuning/MRC Tuning South Africa
8 hrs ·
Black Friday is almost upon us. Paid bookings on the 24th of November secure the special price advertised. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be doing the software on the day of the 24th. Installs will commence from the 25th with booking dates being applied. Email is your way to secure your Slot. Upon receipt of the email I will send out a response confirming eligibility for your tune and the banking details will be supplied in that email. Payments not received on the day will be passed on to the next person inline. Credits are limited so it's on a first come first serve basis.
Tunes will only cover Stage and Stage 2. NO HYBRIDS OR BIG TURBO's. NO EXCEPTIONS!
VW Mk7 GTi R5000, FREE DSG FLASH

I have a 2014 Manual GTI. He previously quoted me +-R7000 (his normal price).
What do you guys think? Worth it? I'm not wanting huge gains, just think the GTI7 needs a bit more power.

William
You wont be disappointed, go for it! I have a 2008 bwa with a STO map from Amien - 300000 kms, still factory clutches and turbo.

MRC Tuning, prefered tuner - Audi driver magazine UK 8 years in a row.
Williaml
Cadet
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Re: MRC remap special

Post by Williaml »

Thanks Dale