Please help management just switched off

Imotions
Cadet
Registered for: 11 years 2 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK2 CSL

Re: Please help management just switched off

Post by Imotions »

So currently on my coil i have a 2x black wiresand management wire on Positive and 1x green and 1 red/black on Negative
When changing over which wires would i use? the ones runing from fuse box only a positive and negative?
Is it as problematic as the bottle coil i currently have?

OH and i managed to sort alarm out and last night managed to start the car but i still do not know why it switched off which is making me worried so i left it as is and will go and look again tonight for the cause

Basically what i done green wire from dicktator connected to dizzy harness(green and white)stripped it and re connected it
yellow with black stripe(ignition 1) on dizzy harness(green and white also) to module stripped and re connected it
and spark came :troll: BUT i still got to see if it really is those wires that were giving a problem or not
Basically the green and white wire on dizzy harness going to module was cut and the end going to dizzy had the green wire and the end going to module had the yellow and black wire is this right

Anyways car started sparking but no fuel coming through :mad: pulled return pipe out nothing pulled feed pipe out nothing :crazy: switched key off and on fuel pump comes on but nothing pumping through so i opened it up and found the feed pipe on pump got no clamp and is almost off :cry: pulled pump out the main pipe that pulls fuel from tank was off :fear: :bang: so put a new slightly longer one i had laying around got pressure and car started :hurray: :troll: :driving: :lol:

BUT still not end of my worries haha im still left with not knowing what went wrong initially for the car to just stall... maybe now someone can advise better than shooting in the dark with the vague information i gave previously
Imotions
Cadet

Post by Imotions »

Hi guys ok car done it again but this time i played with the wire from the dictator to coil and spark came anyone can assist with readings i should be getting at coil and wires and hall sender please
Huzi022
Cadet
Registered for: 9 years 8 months
Car Model: ABF CADDY 118wkw@8vPerformance

Post by Huzi022 »

Any luck solving this issue?
Im having the exact same problem on my ABF...i know its two years later....but mine is on and off....

Runs like a bat out of hell..and then just randomly shuts off and refuses to run correctly after that.

Wont even start up now.
Red light stays on and if i keep swinging i get a hint of orange and green and if im licky it fires up for like 10 min
Imotions
Cadet

Post by Imotions »

Howsit...Somehow my harness got faulty so replaced it .. one time replaced everythibg that goes with spark and fuel. But if i recall correctly the harness pkug had a fault

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Huzi022
Cadet

Post by Huzi022 »

Howzit bud...thanks...i kinda figured that at like 12pm last night lol...changed everything fuel and spark related but the problem got worse....played with the Hall sender sensor and she fired up....with it running if u touch that wire it starts acting up then dies so will change that and see.

Thanks for the help
Imotions
Cadet

Re: RE: Re: Please help management just switched off

Post by Imotions »

Huzi022 wrote:Howzit bud...thanks...i kinda figured that at like 12pm last night lol...changed everything fuel and spark related but the problem got worse....played with the Hall sender sensor and she fired up....with it running if u touch that wire it starts acting up then dies so will change that and see.

Thanks for the help
No problem its a strange one lol all of a sudden it gives in

Huzi022
Cadet

Re: RE: Re: Please help management just switched off

Post by Huzi022 »

Imotions wrote:
Huzi022 wrote:Howzit bud...thanks...i kinda figured that at like 12pm last night lol...changed everything fuel and spark related but the problem got worse....played with the Hall sender sensor and she fired up....with it running if u touch that wire it starts acting up then dies so will change that and see.

Thanks for the help
No problem its a strange one lol all of a sudden it gives in

Thanks for the help bud sorted and running 100% again :troll:
Imotions
Cadet

Post by Imotions »

No sticks or stems bru

Ash2020
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 3 months

Post by Ash2020 »

Hi mine does the same will try all above just suddenly switch off will check all above also a abf
Ash2020
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 3 months

Post by Ash2020 »

Hi mine does the same will try all above
It just suddenly switch off w
ill check all above also a abf.
Thanks guys