VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Membership queries? More info? Problems? Post here and the Committee will get back to you
This is NOT for technical or brand-related questions.
User avatar
Gielie
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 610
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 pm
Car Make: Toyota
Car Model: Conquest Auto
Membership No: 1729
Location: Edenvale, Johannesburg
Contact:

VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Gielie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi guys & gals

Membership fees for 2017 are as follows:

New Memberships: R300
Renewals: R250


Please arrange to collect your membership pack at the next VWCSA event, If you would like your membership pack to be posted to you, please add R60 to your payment, this is for main shipping hubs only. Shipping to outlying areas can be arranged at your expense, please contact the Membership admins for further details.
International shipping & costs thereof to be arranged with the membership admins before payment is made.
Membership Email is checked at least once a week, so please be patient if you do not receive a response immediately
Membership packs are shipped once a month (Stock Allowing)

Membership is valid for 365 days from the date your application is processed and confirmed by the membership admins

With this, you become part of one of the greatest car clubs in SA, along with a membership pack, discounted event fee's, discounts at selected stores & your name will appear in dark blue.

Application forms can be found here: Link

For any additional information you may require, please get in touch by emailing [email protected]

Please send proof of payment together with the completed copy of your form to [email protected]

*Please post queries here*
Firestrm_ZA wrote:Jirrrrrrr ek't die weirdste piel styf.... Mooi MAN! fokken MOOI!

Phat01
VWCSA Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 6R GTI
Membership No: 3115
Location: Pretoria
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Phat01 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 am

Howsit comm,

I sent an email to [email protected] regarding payment that was done for a new membership.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards
Current :VW Polo 6R Gti
Ex : VW Polo 1.6 Comfortline

User avatar
Gielie
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 610
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 pm
Car Make: Toyota
Car Model: Conquest Auto
Membership No: 1729
Location: Edenvale, Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Gielie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 am

Phat01 wrote:Howsit comm,

I sent an email to [email protected] regarding payment that was done for a new membership.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards


Hi bud

Please check your inbox, I responded to you last week.

Regards
Chris
Firestrm_ZA wrote:Jirrrrrrr ek't die weirdste piel styf.... Mooi MAN! fokken MOOI!

Phat01
VWCSA Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 6R GTI
Membership No: 3115
Location: Pretoria
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Phat01 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:25 am

Gielie wrote:
Phat01 wrote:Howsit comm,

I sent an email to [email protected] regarding payment that was done for a new membership.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards


Hi bud

Please check your inbox, I responded to you last week.

Regards
Chris


Apologies Chris,

The email did come through.

Thank you,
Current :VW Polo 6R Gti
Ex : VW Polo 1.6 Comfortline

vona03
VWCSA Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:07 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo TSI Highline DSG
Location: Gauteng
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby vona03 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:16 am

Hi Team,

I also sent through my form and proof of payment. Any estimate how long shipping takes for merchandise?

Luvona

User avatar
Amith11
VWCSA Member
Posts: 6349
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 am
Car Make: DUH !!!
Car Model: MK7 GTI
Membership No: 1545
Location: Little Falls
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Amith11 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Hey Folks,

I am light blue.
When did I expire ?
MK 7 GTi
[email protected]

Lost Loves:
MK4 TDi
Mk4 GTI .:R (True Love)
MK3 Cabriolette 2.0l Exec
Mk2 GTI 1.8 8V
Mk1 GTS (4door)

XYDER
VWCSA Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 6R 1.4 GTI
Membership No: 3065
Location: Pretoria
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby XYDER » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi Chris

I made payment for my renewal and paid for shipping, i haven't received any feedback as to when ill get delivery? can you find out for me?

Thanks
2012 Polo 1.4 GTI/TSI

XYDER
VWCSA Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 6R 1.4 GTI
Membership No: 3065
Location: Pretoria
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby XYDER » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:22 am

Package received, Thanks!!! Shirt looks DOPE this time around.
2012 Polo 1.4 GTI/TSI

AadilG
VWCSA Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo Vivo
Membership No: 2067
Location: Johannesburg , Lenasia
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby AadilG » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 am

Paid and emailed my Application form. Cant wait for my Pack :)

billionairebum
Cadet
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.9 TDI Sportline
Location: Randburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby billionairebum » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi

Paid and emailed my application. Just want to make sure you got it?

Regards

User avatar
Reegz
VWCSA Member
Posts: 3695
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:36 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: MK VI Golf GTi Edition 35
Membership No: 1400
Location: Alexandra, Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Reegz » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 pm

Quick question:- when do I get my name in blue again?
** Current Rides **
<-- 2012 MK VI Golf GTi Edition 35
Image
<-- 2012 Touran 2.0 Tdi
Image

** Previous Rides **
--> Sold | 2012 Jetta 6 1.4TSi
--> Sold | 02 Polo Playa | --2.0 ADY--
--> Sold | 04 Ducati Monster M400
--> Sold | 08 CBR 600 RR
--> Gone to Heaven | 06 CBR 600 RR Movistar
--> Sold | 96 Mk I CTi

billionairebum
Cadet
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.9 TDI Sportline
Location: Randburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby billionairebum » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Quick question:- when do I get my name in blue?

User avatar
Mbuzi
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Scirocco
Membership No: 1964
Location: Boksburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Mbuzi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

billionairebum wrote:Quick question:- when do I get my name in blue?


Hi

If you have paid the membership fee and emailed through the forms, it will be done soon.

MK_VI_GTI
VWCSA Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:39 pm
Membership No: 3165
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby MK_VI_GTI » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi,

I sent an email to [email protected] regarding payment that was done for a new membership.

Looking forward to your response.

Best

User avatar
DrayWolf
VWCSA Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:26 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: "06 Polo Classic 2.0
Membership No: 3108
Location: Pretoria
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby DrayWolf » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi guys,

paid my renewal and sent the docs through. Please confirm if you recieved it or if I should resend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RicardoAM
Enlisted
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 pm
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby RicardoAM » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 am

Where would i be able to see what all comes with being a member, other than what was outlined in the top post such as what do you get in the membership pack

User avatar
Herschel
Cadet
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:37 pm
Car Make: Toyota & VW
Car Model: RXI & CiTi Golf
Membership No: missing
Location: Kuilsriver,Cape Town
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Herschel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi

@ what places does one get discounts @ when becoming a member?
2011 Golf MK6 GTI DSG
Factory Stock.....For Now

05' 2E 2.0i 8V 276Estas Cam CiTi Golf
97kw & 176nm (JVS Tuning)

billionairebum
Cadet
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 1.9 TDI Sportline
Location: Randburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby billionairebum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks for the pack! T shirt is great!

User avatar
Gielie
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman
Posts: 610
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 pm
Car Make: Toyota
Car Model: Conquest Auto
Membership No: 1729
Location: Edenvale, Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Gielie » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:24 pm

RicardoAM wrote:Where would i be able to see what all comes with being a member, other than what was outlined in the top post such as what do you get in the membership pack


Good Day Ricardo, I am not sure I understand your query?
Firestrm_ZA wrote:Jirrrrrrr ek't die weirdste piel styf.... Mooi MAN! fokken MOOI!

RicardoAM
Enlisted
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 pm
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby RicardoAM » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Gielie wrote:
RicardoAM wrote:Where would i be able to see what all comes with being a member, other than what was outlined in the top post such as what do you get in the membership pack


Good Day Ricardo, I am not sure I understand your query?


Hi as in what all do you get with being a member, i saw a guy say something about a shirt? so i assume its something along the lines of a package with a shirt or some stickers in it and some benefits.

User avatar
Mbuzi
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Scirocco
Membership No: 1964
Location: Boksburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Mbuzi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:46 am

RicardoAM wrote:
Gielie wrote:
RicardoAM wrote:Where would i be able to see what all comes with being a member, other than what was outlined in the top post such as what do you get in the membership pack


Good Day Ricardo, I am not sure I understand your query?


Hi as in what all do you get with being a member, i saw a guy say something about a shirt? so i assume its something along the lines of a package with a shirt or some stickers in it and some benefits.


Hi Ricardo, you will receive a pack with a club's tshirt, club stickers, air freshener. Also by becoming a paid up member of the club you can get discounted rates to club events, participate in the voting of new committee members for the club and you will get discounts from many of forum advertisers.

User avatar
Mbuzi
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Scirocco
Membership No: 1964
Location: Boksburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Mbuzi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 am

Herschel wrote:Hi

@ what places does one get discounts @ when becoming a member?


You can get discounts from most of our forum advertisers. Check out the various advertisers on this page. Thanks

User avatar
Herschel
Cadet
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:37 pm
Car Make: Toyota & VW
Car Model: RXI & CiTi Golf
Membership No: missing
Location: Kuilsriver,Cape Town
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Herschel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 am

Mbuzi wrote:
Herschel wrote:Hi

@ what places does one get discounts @ when becoming a member?


You can get discounts from most of our forum advertisers. Check out the various advertisers on this page. Thanks


Cool thanks,& these discounts would apply to any province you're in?
2011 Golf MK6 GTI DSG
Factory Stock.....For Now

05' 2E 2.0i 8V 276Estas Cam CiTi Golf
97kw & 176nm (JVS Tuning)

User avatar
Mbuzi
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Scirocco
Membership No: 1964
Location: Boksburg
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby Mbuzi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:52 am

Herschel wrote:
Mbuzi wrote:
Herschel wrote:Hi

@ what places does one get discounts @ when becoming a member?


You can get discounts from most of our forum advertisers. Check out the various advertisers on this page. Thanks


Cool thanks,& these discounts would apply to any province you're in?


Most of our forum advertisers/sponsors do shipments to provinces outside of GP.

RicardoAM
Enlisted
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 pm
Contact:

Re: VWCSA Membership Applications, Renewals & Queries (2017)

Postby RicardoAM » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Mbuzi wrote:
RicardoAM wrote:
Gielie wrote:
RicardoAM wrote:Where would i be able to see what all comes with being a member, other than what was outlined in the top post such as what do you get in the membership pack


Good Day Ricardo, I am not sure I understand your query?


Hi as in what all do you get with being a member, i saw a guy say something about a shirt? so i assume its something along the lines of a package with a shirt or some stickers in it and some benefits.


Hi Ricardo, you will receive a pack with a club's tshirt, club stickers, air freshener. Also by becoming a paid up member of the club you can get discounted rates to club events, participate in the voting of new committee members for the club and you will get discounts from many of forum advertisers.


thank you thats what i was wondering, where would i be able to see the stickers and shirts just so i get a idea of what they look like :smile:

Return to “Club and Forum Queries”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests