January 2017 Specials

Replacement parts suitable for: VW ~ Audi ~ Seat ~ Opel ~ BMW ~ Mini ~ Mercedes Benz
User avatar
Breadroll
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989
Contact:

January 2017 Specials

Postby Breadroll » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:45 am

Specials valid till 31/01/2017 or while stocks last.

1. K&N RG1001RD Universal 63-100mm Cone Filter (rated at 450hp): R665.00 inc each.

2. Ferodo DS2500 (FCP1765H) front pads suitable for 8P S3/1P Cupra/MK6 R/R32: R1150.00 inc per set.

3. Ferodo DS2500 (FCP1499R) front pads suitable for Mini R50/52/53: R1150.00 inc per set.

4. Ferodo DS2500 (FCP1500H) rear pads suitable for Mini R50/52/53: R950.00 inc per set.

5. Ferodo DS2500 (FCP392R) front pads suitable for MK1/MK2 Vented: R1550.00 inc per set.

6. Ferodo DS2500 (FCP560H) front+rear pads suitable for Porsche 3.3/3.6 Turbo/Carrera 93-97/RS2: R1150.00 inc per set.

Citi 007
Lieutenant
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:37 am
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Citi 1.8i Ltd
Membership No: 1972
Location: JHB
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Citi 007 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:31 am

MK1 front brake pads more expensive than front and rear for a porsche :twisted: or is that a typo

User avatar
Breadroll
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Breadroll » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 am

Citi 007 wrote:MK1 front brake pads more expensive than front and rear for a porsche :twisted: or is that a typo


Those Porsche pads are the same pads front and rear. It also says per set at the end. So for front and rear pads it will be R2300

GTI16vT
Enlisted
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 6:11 pm
Location: Gauteng
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby GTI16vT » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi
What's the current price of the S3 pads

User avatar
Breadroll
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Breadroll » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:09 am

GTI16vT wrote:Hi
What's the current price of the S3 pads


They are currently sold out. I will try and source again.

User avatar
ace_the_house_cat
Cadet
Posts: 567
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 4:09 pm
Car Model: GHD
Membership No: missing
Location: Midrand
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby ace_the_house_cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 am

Breadroll wrote:
GTI16vT wrote:Hi
What's the current price of the S3 pads


They are currently sold out. I will try and source again.


I would also bee keen for a set of DS2500s for an 8J TTS (assuming they use the same pads as the S3).
Image
His: AUDI TTS Roadster
Hers: AUDI TT 3.2 Roadster
Ex: RenaultSport Megane RB8
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 4 EDC
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 3
Ex: MK3 Polo Playa

User avatar
Breadroll
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Breadroll » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:53 am

ace_the_house_cat wrote:
Breadroll wrote:
GTI16vT wrote:Hi
What's the current price of the S3 pads


They are currently sold out. I will try and source again.


I would also bee keen for a set of DS2500s for an 8J TTS (assuming they use the same pads as the S3).


They are the same iirc, i will have a look around to see if they are still available at a decent price. Alternatively we do keep EBC

User avatar
ace_the_house_cat
Cadet
Posts: 567
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 4:09 pm
Car Model: GHD
Membership No: missing
Location: Midrand
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby ace_the_house_cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 am

Breadroll wrote:
ace_the_house_cat wrote:
Breadroll wrote:
GTI16vT wrote:Hi
What's the current price of the S3 pads


They are currently sold out. I will try and source again.


I would also bee keen for a set of DS2500s for an 8J TTS (assuming they use the same pads as the S3).


They are the same iirc, i will have a look around to see if they are still available at a decent price. Alternatively we do keep EBC


Thanks a mil!

Not a fan of EBC, will never put them on another car after a few bad experiences.
Image
His: AUDI TTS Roadster
Hers: AUDI TT 3.2 Roadster
Ex: RenaultSport Megane RB8
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 4 EDC
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 3
Ex: MK3 Polo Playa

User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 47017
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Neuk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Breadroll wrote:
Citi 007 wrote:MK1 front brake pads more expensive than front and rear for a porsche :twisted: or is that a typo


Those Porsche pads are the same pads front and rear. It also says per set at the end. So for front and rear pads it will be R2300


R1550 for front pads for a MkI :eek: Are these high performance pads?
Nic
Membership No.: 0806

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's

User avatar
Breadroll
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Breadroll » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Yes sir they are

User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 47017
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Neuk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Breadroll wrote:Yes sir they are


Cool.
Nic
Membership No.: 0806

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's

User avatar
ace_the_house_cat
Cadet
Posts: 567
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 4:09 pm
Car Model: GHD
Membership No: missing
Location: Midrand
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby ace_the_house_cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Neuk wrote:
Breadroll wrote:
Citi 007 wrote:MK1 front brake pads more expensive than front and rear for a porsche :twisted: or is that a typo


Those Porsche pads are the same pads front and rear. It also says per set at the end. So for front and rear pads it will be R2300


R1550 for front pads for a MkI :eek: Are these high performance pads?


Indeed, Ferodo DS2500 are the business.
Image
His: AUDI TTS Roadster
Hers: AUDI TT 3.2 Roadster
Ex: RenaultSport Megane RB8
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 4 EDC
Ex: RenaultSport Clio 3
Ex: MK3 Polo Playa

User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 47017
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Neuk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

ace_the_house_cat wrote:
Neuk wrote:
Breadroll wrote:
Citi 007 wrote:MK1 front brake pads more expensive than front and rear for a porsche :twisted: or is that a typo


Those Porsche pads are the same pads front and rear. It also says per set at the end. So for front and rear pads it will be R2300


R1550 for front pads for a MkI :eek: Are these high performance pads?


Indeed, Ferodo DS2500 are the business.


Luckily I don't need anything fancy :lol: It cost me just under R1k to service my MkI and change front discs and pads.
Nic
Membership No.: 0806

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's

User avatar
Aslam_MK4
SO FLUFFY, WE ALL GONNA DIE!
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:35 am
Membership No: 1824
Location: roshnee/vereeniging
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Aslam_MK4 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Neuk wrote:
ace_the_house_cat wrote:
Neuk wrote:
Breadroll wrote:
Those Porsche pads are the same pads front and rear. It also says per set at the end. So for front and rear pads it will be R2300


R1550 for front pads for a MkI :eek: Are these high performance pads?


Indeed, Ferodo DS2500 are the business.


Luckily I don't need anything fancy :lol: It cost me just under R1k to service my MkI and change front discs and pads.



Using Citi parts
Vw mk4 2dr
Bagged
Autopilotv2
Europrojektz_Sa
Europrojektz_garage
Pm for all your air installs,sound,revo software,coilovers etc


"Ride or die

User avatar
Neuk
Treasurer
Treasurer
Posts: 47017
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Car Make: VW
Car Model: '15 Golf R
Membership No: 806
Location: Johannesburg
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Neuk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Aslam_MK4 wrote:
Neuk wrote:
ace_the_house_cat wrote:
Neuk wrote:
R1550 for front pads for a MkI :eek: Are these high performance pads?


Indeed, Ferodo DS2500 are the business.


Luckily I don't need anything fancy :lol: It cost me just under R1k to service my MkI and change front discs and pads.


Using Citi parts


GF.A
Nic
Membership No.: 0806

Current Garage:
Daily Drive: 2015 VW Golf R
Project Fes: 1982 VW Golf GLS 1.5
Project FeO: 1966 VW Type 2 Transporter Kombi Split Window

Previous Garage:
Vagon: 2005 Audi B6 A4 1.8T (140kw) Avant
Project XXXX: 1967 VW Type 3 Variant (Squareback)
Project Betty: 2005 Polo 1.9 TDI (PD130) Sportline
Weekend Warrior: 1993 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 16v ABF on ITB's

User avatar
Life160
Captain
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Jo'Burg
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Life160 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Any G6 GTI front DS pads?
MK6 GTI 12' (APR)

Ex:
Citi Life 01' - 1.6i 8v :(
76.6kw/144nm (RBTS)

FRANSB
Enlisted
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby FRANSB » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi my turbo just packed up , where can I get one , it is for a 2007 Polo tdi - i'm in Pretoria

s3 freak
Cadet
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:30 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby s3 freak » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Pads for mk5 GTI? I'm guessing same as mk6..

User avatar
Breadroll
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Breadroll » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:58 am

MK5/6 take the same pads. We are also out of stock.

I am struggling to find any DS pads at a decent price but i will keep looking.

User avatar
Breadroll
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: A3 1.8T
Membership No: 1989
Contact:

Re: January 2017 Specials

Postby Breadroll » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:59 am

FRANSB wrote:Hi my turbo just packed up , where can I get one , it is for a 2007 Polo tdi - i'm in Pretoria


Please send me a pm with the VIN number and i will try source one for you.

Return to “Goldwagen Delarey”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests