New Range available - DNA Evolved

This forum is designated for Detailing discussion...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting in the Technical section as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

Technical Section Rules
Djin
Crazydetailer
Registered for: 20 years 8 months

New Range available - DNA Evolved

Post by Djin »

There is nothing more exciting than launching a new brand here at Crazydetailer. Our motto has always been the widest range under one roof at the most affordable prices. We've brought you the latest technologies, and kept you up to date with global trends etc. But there is comfort in returning to the old favorites. Products that have been branded under many different labels but remain true to their core existence.

DNA has evolved from the feedback received from the South African market. A completely new range was born, offering premium quality products that have been tried and trusted. We have thoroughly tested each and every product and we are confident this range will satisfy the needs of a detailing enthusiast. No expense has been spared in providing you with the best possible products that deliver outstanding results. Every product bares a familiarity that most of you have grown to love, with a fresh new look

A few highlights from the range ...

Detail Spray
This is DNA's signature product. Just one spritz of this detail spray will have you reminiscing of your last strawberry milkshake. It can be used on the paintwork, chrome as well as trim, and it will not leave white powdery residue. Just spray, and wipe and you good to go.

Maxi Suds
Does the name ring a bell?
This formulation was one of our best selling shampoo of ALL time. Since it was removed from our shelves we have been inundated with requests to bring it back. We are proud to announce the return of the legend.

A host of waxes, sealants and glazes that are going to blow your socks off ...

Chaps, we've brought you quality products for the past 9 years now, but I have to say this new range has really got me excited. There is not a single product that I have tried that I have not been impressed with.

Oh yeah before I forget, we are kicking off the launch with a 15% promo code that can be used when checking out your order online.

:hurray:

Email - Info@crazydetailer.co.za
Shop 8. WorldWear Center, Fairlands, JHB
Store Tel : 011 476 5409
LostEnigma
Captain
Registered for: 10 years 10 months
Car Make: Audi
Car Model: S3 8L
Membership No: 3207

Re: New Range available - DNA Evolved

Post by LostEnigma »

Really impressed with this product range! Was truly honoured to be able to test this range before launch! We made a teaser video, with the full video being launched really soon:

https://www.facebook.com/DwXDetailing/v ... 890193239/
Current:

2003 Mexico Blue Audi S3 8L 280.7 WKW - 424NM - Bagged by FS Projects, YT Revision & Only Charged Dubs - ISPIRI WHEELS FTW

Ex:

2013 VW Candy White Polo Vivo GT - SOLD
1997 VW White Chico Golf - SOLD
lawrence
Lord of the Sponge
Registered for: 13 years 7 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Sea Blue Polo Vivo
Membership No: 1676

Post by lawrence »

Congrats on the new range!!!!
Rsi huntered
Captain
Registered for: 15 years 6 months
Membership No: missing

Post by Rsi huntered »

Good luck with the new range :hurray: :hurray: .

Will it be possible to get one of the Detailers to give a review on these products for us?

Compare......etc

Thanks....

or who ever did that OPC in that video to give us feedback on this Product?(maybe Lawrence, if time is on his side as an indept analysis is always given from him :grin: )

DNA Revive..... is that an AIO .... similar product.....cutting compound......

Thanks.
Golf 6 Ed. 35 - 2013 (FR&R Tuned)
Tiguan 2018 R-Line :evil:
Polo 6C Ex
2004 Golf 1 Baby 1.4i +VAT :evil: 76.3 WHP@K.A.R
Polo 2008(9n3)Ex:-(
Golf 1(2 door)branch,exhaust,domingo's,leather seats,electric windows, 2.0L 16v ( sold ) :cry: Ex.
Golf 2 2L 16v full house(RIP) :bang: Ex
Jetta 2 1.8 16v full house(sold) Ex
Djin
Crazydetailer
Registered for: 20 years 8 months

Post by Djin »

lawrence wrote:Congrats on the new range!!!!
Rsi huntered wrote:Good luck with the new range :hurray: :hurray: .

Will it be possible to get one of the Detailers to give a review on these products for us?

Compare......etc

Thanks....

or who ever did that OPC in that video to give us feedback on this Product?(maybe Lawrence, if time is on his side as an indept analysis is always given from him :grin: )

DNA Revive..... is that an AIO .... similar product.....cutting compound......

Thanks.
Thanks guys :hug:

Diamondworx did the video and a detailed write up on almost all the products they used. I expect them to post something fairly soon. And hopefully as more people try out the products we will get more reviews being posted. I can say that the response has been phenomenal so we should see results sooner rather than later. :geek:

With regards to Revive, its is a mild polish that has great cleaning power while still conditioning the paintwork. It does not contain any wax or sealant so it will need to be sealed with a wax or sealant.

Email - Info@crazydetailer.co.za
Shop 8. WorldWear Center, Fairlands, JHB
Store Tel : 011 476 5409