ME7 Ecu

We offer new world software development for Fiat ,VAG ,Opel and many makes of models
User Adjustable launch control
Flatfoot shifting
Big turbo upgrades
Eiers
RevLimit SA
Registered for: 9 years 10 months
Car Make: seat
Car Model: Leon Cupra

ME7 Ecu

Post by Eiers »

*** Revlimit news for VAG 1.8T, 2.0TFSi, 2.7T, R32 ***

* Release of ME7 MAFless with functional ESP
* Release of Knock Protection feature
* Release of Lambda Lean Protection feature
* Release of gear dependent boost control controlling directly the WG DC per gear as the most aftermarket EBC

MAFless ESP fix
A well known issue on 1.8T is that when we tune MAFless setups we have the ESP fault which is unsolvable by just mapping as it is a can-BUS problem! We found the solution via minor changes in Bosch code and total delectation this!

KNOCK PROTECTION
The Knock Protection feature will limit the Throttle's opening angle to 25% for a 10sec period, each time that the ECU will monitor 10deg advance timing retard via the knock control
(the knock control timing retard can be monitored with VCDS logger in Measuring Block 020 (MB020))
There will be also a secondary Knock Warning feature that will warn the driver, via MIL blinking, that the ECU timing retard is higher than normal levels
Knock Warning active when timing retard >= 9deg
Knock Protection active when timing retard >= 11deg

LAMBDA LEAN PROTECTION
The Lambda Lean Protection feature will limit the Throttle's opening angle to 25% for a 10sec period, each time that the ECU will monitor a lambda positive deviation of 0.04 (requested lambda 0.82 - actual lambda 0.86) for a period of more than 2.5sec

The protection (lambda lean or Knock) notification in dashboard will be done via a special blinking of MIL

Stay tuned,
Revlimit team