Please introduce yourself here when you join our Forum
Stonerdude7
Enlisted
Registered for: 6 years 11 months
Car Make: Toyota
Car Model: Tazz

Post by Stonerdude7 »

Howzit guys.

Have a 1.4 velo... will ad pics... based in cape town.
Been getting a lot of advice on this forum so thought it was time to join
KimGolf 1.4
Enlisted
Registered for: 6 years 11 months

Re Kim_Golf1.4

Post by KimGolf 1.4 »

Hi my name is Kim... Im in desperate need of help and so stupid with cars dont even know how to jack a car sooo... Anyway my golf 1.4 2006... Started with the dashboard lights going off, wipers would work, indicators would not work, ref counter dropped to null but speedometer worked than the engen oil light would come on makimg that noise trice and if i stop the car if wont switch on after doing this nonsence trice my car is parked does not make a move... The fuses was checked now the dashboard is fine indicators, wipers is working but car still not starting... Few months back because of the wires not taped together somehow touched each other and burned a bit especially by the distributor but the distributor has been tested at the machanic and according to them its working, the coil have been replaced brand new, apprentatly the module showed be checked out but below is the coil i have is the module inside the coil or seperate? Please i need help :fear: i want to upload the coil but i dont know how and where.