Please introduce yourself here when you join our Forum
Bobbies
Enlisted
Registered for: 7 years 1 month

Post by Bobbies »

I am new to this forum have a 2003 citi with 1.8i and 2.0 head ported and polished running 288 cam at the moment
Sebz
Lieutenant
Registered for: 9 years 8 months
Car Make: BMW
Car Model: 135i E82 N54 ST 6MT
Membership No: 3020

Re: New member

Post by Sebz »

Bobbies wrote:I am new to this forum have a 2003 citi with 1.8i and 2.0 head ported and polished running 288 cam at the moment
Hello and welcome to the VW Club Forum! :hi:

We all hope that you enjoy your stay here and consider the wonderful opportunity of becoming a VWCSA Member and get awesome vwclub merchandise for only R300.

Before you do, please have a look at the Forum Rules

As well as the rules we have for Private Sales

If you have any questions pertaining to your vehicle and not to do with introducing yourself, post them in the Technical Discussions section

Please feel free to join in on the Events, its huge fun, and non-members are also more than welcome to join in on the action. Hope to see you at an event soon.

Now that you have introduced yourself to the forum, have a look at starting a Rides Thread and show us what you cruise the streets with. :driving:

(How to Post a Picture)

We look forward to having you on the forum, and hope to see you grow in the club, by becoming a member, and most of all, making new friends.

Cheers :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Single turbo BMW 135i N54 6MT

Ex's:
Brilliant BMW 135i E82 N55 6MT
Stupidly static THANAS Tuned '05 Audi A4 B7 2.0T FSi

Definitely down-to-earth '03 Audi A3 8L 1.8T
Ludicrously lowered K04 '03 Audi A4 Avant B6 1.8T
Sorta slammed '15 VW Polo Vivo GT 1.6
Stock standard '05 Opel Corsa D Ute 1.4
Ridiculously reliable '81 VW Passat CSL Estate 2.2 5-pot

It's not how you stand by your car; it's how you scrape your car. You better learn that.
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: New member

Post by Unobeat »

Welcome to the forum
Enjoy your stay

Car must be running nicely with those mods.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.